• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Boys Interactive is now officially part of the Gearbox Entertainment Family

kingfey

Banned
We are happy to announce that Lost Boys Interactive is now officially part of the Gearbox Entertainment Family, and will be joining our mission to entertain the world!
They will continue their work in providing services for a variety of developers across the video game industry.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Another embracing?

Even companies that were already embraced are spreading their tentacles and embracing smaller companies.

I would love a deep dive journalism piece on how the fuck this company nobody heard of 10 years ago got all this cash to become what has to be largest publisher on earth by now by sheer numbers and payroll.

Zeroing

Banned
Even companies that were already embraced are spreading their tentacles and embracing smaller companies.

I would love a deep dive journalism piece on how the fuck this company nobody heard of 10 years ago got all this cash to become what has to be largest publisher on earth by now by sheer numbers and payroll.
ah! good luck with that... this is not the tech journalism where they do deep dives and make editorials, this is the gaming journalism...

Zeroing

Banned
Yea I know. Instead we will get top 10 reasons Alf should come Fortnite listicles.
It is sad, but at least tech media, time to time does excellent pieces on gaming, but those are rare. I just think if real journalism took gaming seriously we would be so much better informed about everything. Also a lot of dirty would come up.

Top Bottom