• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost in Random:Reviews

Kokoloko85

Lost in Random by Zoink Games
(Developers of Stick it to the Man & Flipping Death)

Platforms: PC, Switch, PS5/PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox 1

Metacritic: 81,80
Open Critic: Strong

Generación Xbox
Sep 15, 2021
"You are not throwing the dice with Lost in Random because here the fun, the art and the originality are guaranteed

PlayStation Universe
Sep 15, 2021
"Full of character and charm, Lost in Random is a witty and enjoyable tale that at times, mimics our own. It's eerily beautiful, well made and fans of board games will fall in love with it. The combat system is rewarding and has just enough nuance to keep it interesting until the end. So roll your dice and take a chance on Lost in Random. It is a unique game amongst its current peers."

Game Informer
Sep 10, 2021
"This shadowy adventure will get you in the mood for Halloween all year around with its atmospheric design, creative combat system, and well-crafted story

Jeuxvideo.com
Sep 10, 2021
"Lost in Random enjoys an exquisite universe, between an artistic direction reminiscent of the golden age of stop motion and a particularly rich narration. Add to that combat mechanics cleverly built and well executed despite some redundancies and some under-exploited ideas. But in the end, Zoink offers us a fascinating macabre tale that never runs out of steam over time and is worth browsing. "

8/10
IGN
Lost In Random is a delightful, sprawling action adventure set in a dark but fun Tim Burton-esque universe. Its combat doesn't always hold up but exploring its worlds absolutely does.

8.3 / 10.0
Game Informer
The lively writing and warm characters show through Lost in Random's spooky façade, offering players an intriguing world shaped with evident care

8 / 10
Metro GameCentral
A dark and comical action adventure with excellent combat mechanics, sharp writing, and a memorable cast of characters.

GamePro Germany
Sep 15, 2021
"The moody Tim Burton look, the innovative combat system and the exceptional characters can't fully compensate for the lack of variety."

Easy Allies

Brandon Jones
7.5 / 10.0

GameMAG
Sep 21, 2021
"Lost in Random offers a vivid world and unique bunch of characters, but some of the cities sadly feels pretty samey with not enough personality and variety."

Slant Magazine
Sep 10, 2021
"The game’s inventive and jokey writing goes a long way toward mitigating the frustrating linearity that takes over the campaign."

GHG

Gold Member
I didn't even have any idea this is out now.

Good to see it's reviewed well though, reviews on Steam are also positive.

Kokoloko85

I didn't even have any idea this is out now.

Good to see it's reviewed well though, reviews on Steam are also positive.

Same. I love Flipping Death and Stick it to the man. Had no idea this was out until I saw it advertised on Twitter

Top Bottom