• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost In Space S03 I OT "Danger, Will Robinson... For the last time"

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Is anyone else watching the new and final season?

So far I'm up to episode 4 (doing one episode a day) and I love it! The family dynamic and the ever changing circumstances. The story of the robots. It's all so engaging and .... I hope I'm not alone here as a fan.

How is Dr. Smith in this show? Is he a cowardly, bumbling, self-serving jerk like in the og series, or is he the super-evil Gary Oldman version from the movie?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
How is Dr. Smith in this show? Is he a cowardly, bumbling, self-serving jerk like in the og series, or is he the super-evil Gary Oldman version from the movie?

This Smith is a woman and ... It's a spoiler if I keep going ... But she's just as much the OG Smith as she is a new character. Just sans bumbling. But everyone hates her. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Fbh

Will be watching this weekend.
I enjoyed S1 and 2. It's nothing amazing but it's a fun comfy show. And the production values are great

daveonezero

Banned
I really enjoyed s1 and s2.
S3 sort of fell apart for me. It’s interesting and fun but some of the writing got a bit lazy and after being spoiled by the perfection of The Expanse this sort of fell off for me. My spouse enjoyed it.

I though they did a good job of wrapping everything up and doing it as just a limited series.

Smith was really good through the whole thing.

Javthusiast

Banned
Also Penny is so fuckin cute omg. She's 20 btw.
noice GIF

Top Bottom