• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Judgment | Launch Trailer

SkylineRKR

I am playing it since I wrapped up Tales of Arise earlier this week. Its solid. Like a Dragon was more refreshing though with its new setting and turn based gameplay. Lost Judgment is more of a return to the old ways. It simply takes the setting we know from LaD and goes back to the classic beat em up gameplay. I have to say I do miss the turn based a bit. I loved how in LaD you were always around with a team and the different jobs.

But as I said LJ is solid. There is some new stuff; skate boarding, light parkour, stealth. Its inoffensive. I don't mind the stealth, its very linear and so far very easy anyway. Also notice how the game has no load times whatsoever on PS5. Not even the 2-3 second screens from Like a Dragon, just none.

Plot is great so far. At first I wasn't sure about al that school stuff. But it all connects somehow and after 2 or so chapters you'll want to see where it goes. It might even be a more interesting plot than the first game which did fell apart a bit imo.

Last edited:
I am playing it since I wrapped up Tales of Arise earlier this week. Its solid. Like a Dragon was more refreshing though with its new setting and turn based gameplay. Lost Judgment is more of a return to the old ways. It simply takes the setting we know from LaD and goes back to the classic beat em up gameplay. I have to say I do miss the turn based a bit. I loved how in LaD you were always around with a team and the different jobs.

But as I said LJ is solid. There is some new stuff; skate boarding, light parkour, stealth. Its inoffensive. I don't mind the stealth, its very linear and so far very easy anyway. Also notice how the game has no load times whatsoever on PS5. Not even the 2-3 second screens from Like a Dragon, just none.

Plot is great so far. At first I wasn't sure about al that school stuff. But it all connects somehow and after 2 or so chapters you'll want to see where it goes. It might even be a more interesting plot than the first game which did fell apart a bit imo.
Are the graphics improved over the ps5 version of Judgement 1?

anthony2690

Banned
I just finished this last night and loved it.

I expected to hate the school stories, but actually really enjoyed them, the mini games/stories were really good/fun, despite how obvious it was who the professor was.

I do think the side cases took a hit in terms of quality, whether this is related to covid or the school stories being quite a lot more fleshed out than side cases who knows.

I spent 50 hours with the game and have a handful off side cases left to go back to one day.

Top Bottom