• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of PSP updates from IGN

Agent X

Gold Member
I've noticed several new revelations over on IGN's PSP site.

There's a new action puzzle game in development called Sticky Balls, being worked on at Warthog by people who formerly did Wetrix and Aqua Aqua. It's still early in development, but is already showing promise. Click here to read the article.

On a related note, IGN also has an interview with Peter Bergstrom of Warthog, which you can read if you click here.

Ready At Dawn, a new development team consisting of former Blizzard and Naughty Dog members, just announced that their first game will be an exclusive title for PSP. Click here to read the article on IGN. You can also click here to visit the Ready At Dawn Web site.

IGN also has this article, which says that Wil Wheaton (best known from Star Trek: The Next Generation) is doing some voice work for the PSP game Twisted Metal: World Tour.

Yossarian

Wil Wheaton? Well, I'm glad he's still getting work, but I am not sure Twisted Metal is the best avanue for him...

Alcibiades

ha, the only title that intrigued me when I saw the post was: "Star Trek: The Next Generation"... I love Star Trek and stuff and I'm thinking isn't there some disupute between Paramount and Activision... I'm like WHAT?! STAR TREK ON PSP?! WHOUDA THOUGHT?!

then I realize it's just to explain where Wheaton is from...

:lol

Phoenix

We go from Wet-trix to Sticky balls? I think someone in their marketing department has some repressed sexual tension.

sohka88

efralope said:
ha, the only title that intrigued me when I saw the post was: "Star Trek: The Next Generation"... I love Star Trek and stuff and I'm thinking isn't there some disupute between Paramount and Activision... I'm like WHAT?! STAR TREK ON PSP?! WHOUDA THOUGHT?!

then I realize it's just to explain where Wheaton is from...

:lol

Why do you go into every PSP thread and input your nevative thoughts? We already know you do not like anything sony.

Alcibiades

actually, it's more that I like Star Trek, and so I saw the five highlighted titles and was like "woah, a Star Trek title", only to discover that it's not a game, but an explanation of who Wil Wheaton was, just thought it was funny, especially having to explain who Wil Wheaton, since he's become the butt of so many jokes and intrigue in the nerd community over the years...

Top Bottom