• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Louie Anderson passed away

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
RIP
first Bob, then Meat Loaf, and now Louie. January isn't even over yet.

Last edited:

Slaylock

95139048-5696-465c-91bd-86e000e7bf0c_text.gif

Dude, what the fuck. I havent even finished my fucking coffee this morning yet. Meatloaf and Louie...

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Last edited:

Tuff McNutt

I have met hundreds of celebrities over the years....

so many of them were unbearable cunts

Louie Anderson was hands down one of the few really nice ones i ever met and on multiple occasions
100% co-sign on this. I saw him a few times and he would hang out after the shows and he was just a nice funny guy. He had a crappy childhood so it was always good to see him being successful and not turning "Hollywood".

His death is a big deal here in Minneapolis and if there's a silver lining, it sounds like there's going to be some tribute shows with great line-ups.

I saw him around late 2007 or early 2008 in my Wells Fargo bank. He was walking out and my ex-gf at the time said "it's Louie Anderson" and yup it was. He was even talking to another teller and recognized the voice right away.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
RIP. Thought he was pretty funny in baskets and I don't know why this episode of his cartoon sticks out since I saw it like over two decades ago and its the only memory that I have of the show, but it was the episode when Louie anderson was a beast in basketball and made every shot. Thought that sh!t was wild ! RIP, again.

ChazAshley

I'll confess, I thought Louie already passed away. (considering the onslaught of celebrity deaths in the past few years)

Didn't like his cartoon Life with Louie growing up, but appreciate it much more now:

Top Bottom