So with the release of its sequel this week I decided that I should actually check out original game that I've heard many good things about, playing the PS5 version. so some initial thoughts on each chapter so far
- Chapter 1 - Can I turn the language to French at this point, I can speak it after all! Impressive looking so far, great atmosphere, poor fucking Dog though!
- Chapter 2 - Combat and Crafting? Wasn't expecting that at all,
- Chapter 3 - Finally RATS! This is a stand out, the tech here is really impressive, but don't erm look at them in Photo mode, I like where the gameplay loop is going here
- Chapter 4 - Predictably gaining new allies every chapter then, thats fine but kinda not what I was lead to believe
- Chapter 5 - Darth Revan enters the chat I guess
- Chapter 6 - Protect Melia at all costs, this and the next chapter are so good, the puzzles are good but not in your face or obtuse as fuck (yea thanks Scorn)
- Chapter 7- the Graphics really are outstanding in most places, don't look too hard at some textures, but overall I'm liking this more than I thought, I am wondering where this and the sequel are going as well