• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: COD Black Ops (PS3)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
81kTwyEq04L.jpg

Excellent game. Period.

IMG-3770.jpg

Treyarch going to the Vietnam/Cold War era in 2010 was a big deal this game connected with a lot of people, its multiplayer and campaign was outstanding.

The campaign is 7 hours long, they follow memory accounts from a soldier named Alex Mason. These memories you engage with over 7 hours of gameplay across places like Russia, Cuba and Vietnam.

IMG-3771.png

Unless you ever cared about military’s and wars, this story could be confusing or boring for you. It’s set up like a lucid dream trip, with horrific events.

I think that’s the best mission in the game, breaking out of a Russian prison.

I found out there’s an active population on the black ops ps3 servers (2,000).

Overall the multiplayer did a good job, it offers unique maps like summit, grid, and Kowloon. The ranking system and guns are always exciting to progress.

You can get this game for cheap now, what did GAF think of Black Ops? I remember all my friends being draw’d to it. I think at that time 2010 I started playing battlefield, bad company etc.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’ve never played a COD campaign before, but I’ve always wanted to. They seem short and linear, with a lot of Michael Bay. Sounds like it’d be a fun high weekend.

Is this a good one to start with? Also, are any of the CODs on Game Pass or anything?

Sushi_Combo

Amazing SP, an improved MP experience and the Zombie mode is still top tier. Map packs also worth paying for and none of this seasonal shit that's currently in these games.

Top Bottom