• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Cuphead

Hey GAF, started playing Cuphead after my friends replayed it. What can I say, it's pretty fun on a gameplay level! It's not exactly Megaman, but pattern memorizing boss fights never get old for me, and it does it in a fresh, original way. The art style and music are great too. I can see why this is one of the greats of 2017, and it certainly stood the test of time based on my time with it so far

MastAndo

Gold Member
One of my most favorite games in recent memory. I adored the art style, music and gameplay, and while I enjoyed the challenge, I'm glad I had Mimic Tear +10 to help me through it.

Krathoon

Yeah. I probably need to buy upgrades. I just started playing it. Bought it ages ago. It looks like the Xbox One version and the PC version share the dlc.

april6e

I was afraid to play it for a long time because I thought it was an old school platformer where you had to beat an entire level with only 3 lives or you had to redo the entire level. I tried it out the week before the DLC came out and found out that it's actually just a boss rush game which is way more manageable. I've beaten everything in the Main/DLC except for the final three bosses (stuck on a certain long boss fight).

Game is extremely good. I haven't played a game in a long time where I just straight up have no critiques of the game. Music is fantastic, gameplay is great, graphics are wonderful. Just an amazing game all around.

Top Bottom