• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Gran Turismo 7 (PS5 Digital Edition)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
This is a special game and I encourage people to play it it changes your perspective on driving and cars.

Gran Turismo Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

The story is very convenient to access in GT7 through the cafe it keeps people concentrated on the amazing car history, experiencing different modes and all the incredible features different cars and manufacturers offer.

Two things I’m great full for playing on the ps5 is the actual controller it’s very important where certain parts on a track has rumble. It’s impossible to explain without showing you in person the dualsense is everything for this game.

Gran Turismo Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

Definitely a nice looking game.

GT7 has an identity, it’s about training, getting your first pro race and it never stops collecting parts, xp and once you get a routine down it’s addicting.

gran_turismo_7_menu_book_1.jpg

The menu is memorable for being laggy in previous games this game has all the fast loading times thanks to the ps5.

I’m good with the cafe, GT7 is made for all types of racers, it’s not beating Forza in graphics, the “online always” is wrong—GT7 win game of the year? Ok, I tried to tell people it could win. PS5 is only on its first GT game, think about the PS1, 2, 3 and 4 which had multiple in the end GT7 was a step forward for the franchise.

It had great potential, but they squandered it, hard. The GAAS design, CAFE system, always online, greedy and regressive MTX - it all hinders what could have been a return to form for a franchise that has been on a steady downward decline since the PS2 days. I spent over 10,000 hours in GT 3 and 4. I want to love this game more than anything, but it does everything it can to push me away.

Mr Moose

It had great potential, but they squandered it, hard. The GAAS design, CAFE system, always online, greedy and regressive MTX - it all hinders what could have been a return to form for a franchise that has been on a steady downward decline since the PS2 days. I spent over 10,000 hours in GT 3 and 4. I want to love this game more than anything, but it does everything it can to push me away.
All they need is a Cardigans song and it'll be right back up there.

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
Found it very lame and sold it after a couple weeks.

Fwiw I also found Forza lame, f1 and iracing are pretty much all the driving games I play

Top Bottom