• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LttP: Sherlock (BBC)

I started searching Netflix for stuff to watch after finishing Haunting on Hill House. Was about to start watching American Horror Story (is it worth it?), when I saw that Cumberbatch's Sherlock was there, and decided to give it a try. I had this series on my backlog for ages, but never started watching it because of the episodes runtime - every episode had a movie runtime.

Well, I finally started it and so far I don't regret one bit. Cumberbatch's a great actor, and Martin Freeman doesn't fall too far behind. Been watching it for 3 days, and season 1 is done now. I had read this was good when it started, but never thought it was SO good.

Now, what worries me... been reading about the show, and it seems like season 3 and 4 - specially 4 - are shitshows. I have no clue how it can get so bad after the amazing first season, but it doesn't seem to be the case where some love it and some hate it... it seems to be a consensus on the hating it part.

Without spoiling anything, are season 3 and 4 as bad as i've read they are? Is season 2 on par with the first one?

Hulk_Smash

Banned
No, they’re not bad at all. The worst I can say about them, is that they get a little unnecessarily complex but if u r binge watching, it shouldn’t be a problem.

I just think people were mad because of how short they were. Especially season 3 and 4. But, it’s not like it’s stars can help becoming international movie stars.

Top Bottom