• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The Office (US) - spoilers

...how do you feel about The Office?

• Top TV show OAT for me

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Top 2 TV shows OAT for me

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Top 3 " " "

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Somewhere in my top 10 I'll elaborate

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I haven't watched it

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I did watch it, and it isn't on any of my top tv show lists.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tschumi

I just love this quote, Daryl at whatsername:

"Hey, I like you, what's not to like? But you need to access your un-crazy side, else maybe this thing has run its course... slow down. Think it over."

defintely been one or two girls over the years to whom I would have enjoyed repeating that line.

Rran

Awesome show, one of my favorites. Parks and Rec (also by Greg Daniels) is also great and worth watching, but I find it less rewatchable than The Office. Maybe it's all the mean-spirited and repetitive Jerry-bashing.
I just love this quote, Daryl at whatsername:

"Hey, I like you, what's not to like? But you need to access your un-crazy side, else maybe this thing has run its course... slow down. Think it over."

defintely been one or two girls over the years to whom I would have enjoyed repeating that line.
"Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man that I've ever met. I mean, who says exactly what they're thinking? ...What kind of game is that?"

Last edited:

Tschumi

Awesome show, one of my favorites. Parks and Rec (also by Greg Daniels) is also great and worth watching, but I find it less rewatchable than The Office. Maybe it's all the mean-spirited and repetitive Jerry-bashing.

"Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man that I've ever met. I mean, who says exactly what they're thinking? ...What kind of game is that?"
"How well do you know the plaintiff?"
"Ahh i haven't seen it, but I've seen The Firm and I'm looking into renting the Pelican Brief"

Aaahahaha John Grisham reference is win

Tschumi

I only just got up to the episode that this gif comes from:

Reaction GIF

Haven't had many laugh-out-loud moments since the first season or two, but this one really got me going

LTTP Update:
I am happy with the way, pretty much everything has panned out. A bit bummed that Michael lost his ideal chickadee so flacidly, but yeah I'm only up to S5 E8 so who knows what might happen

Last edited:
Top Bottom