• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 3 review thread

BadSector

Banned
theGeek.games - 9.1/10
"The enchanting hotel of Luigi's Mansion 3 has become an ideal game scenario to enjoy a great action-adventure and puzzles with the great virtue of surprising from beginning to end. The design of the levels, the ingeniousness of their puzzles and the excitement of their fighting make this new Switch exclusive an essential, really spectacular!, Which is also one of the best games of 2019."

I am loving it. :)

drganon

Never played 2 and barely played 1. Still though, its getting decent reviews and I have a switch, so I might get it eventually.

bilderberg

If i have to hear the word "charming" to describe one more Nintendo game, i'm trolling every god damn Nintendo thread I come across. What are you people, 12? It's time to grow the fuck up. Game isn't even scary. I guess they wouldn't want to give the Nintendo kiddies bad nightmares. Remember when Nintendo use to have balls?

Fushitsusha

Banned
"Whimsical" "Pixar"? Hard pass, not what I'm looking for when it comes to horror-themed games. Didn't care for LM2 compared to the amazing original, and unfortunately Nintendo perceived the great sales number as wanting more of the same from Next Level Games.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
"Whimsical" "Pixar"? Hard pass, not what I'm looking for when it comes to horror-themed games. Didn't care for LM2 compared to the amazing original, and unfortunately Nintendo perceived the great sales number as wanting more of the same from Next Level Games.
this is about as horror as bloody Hotel Transylvania is horror.

If i have to hear the word "charming" to describe one more Nintendo game, i'm trolling every god damn Nintendo thread I come across. What are you people, 12? It's time to grow the fuck up. Game isn't even scary. I guess they wouldn't want to give the Nintendo kiddies bad nightmares. Remember when Nintendo use to have balls?

wait... oh now I get it , oh good trolling :p

got this game for my Birthday. am loving the charming aesthetic of the game, it full of nice little touches. I loved Dark moon and I love this. I still have not fully played the first but Luigi's Mansion is quickly becoming one of my favourite franchises :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom