• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luma Dream Machine: AI Video creator

tkscz

Luma Dream Machine

Just found out about this. Free tier gets you five generations a day

Videos can come out weird at the moment but not too bad, not sure if it stacks up to the Sora demo we saw a few months back.

Best way to embed here is using twitter/X

Last edited:

feynoob

Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping

K0v7TiR.mp4

Last edited:

RickSanchez

I asked it for "Luke Skywalker kicks Rey Skywalker in the pelvis"

Might still need some work to make this dream reality.

good grief. Well i guess Animation/VFX jobs are safe for now, so thats good (the rampant exploitation, low pay, overwork and mass layoffs notwithstanding).

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Well if it’s good enough I expect to see some unscrupulous usage of it while talented people are let go, unfortunately

Griffon

Impressive stuff. Still glitchy, but you can bet those issues will be ironed out in time.

Last edited:

Doczu

Gold Member
How fast have we gone from nightmare fuel ai pics to what we have now? 2-3 years? Imagine ai videos in the next 2 years.

This is amazing from a technical way, but makes me feel kinda... Dunno, bad for the future?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Just goes to show how insanely far ahead OpenAI are in this space and why the Sora demonstrations were so nuts.

Spyxos

Gold Member
How long does it usually take? Mine is dreaming now for 10 minutes.

It will take some time before it is presentable.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
How long does it usually take? Mine is dreaming now for 10 minutes.

It will take some time before it is presentable.

This demonstrates that these things are very very good at cloning things but very very bad at making new things - they are tools of stagnation, not tools of growth.

Top Bottom