• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luna controller One Direct cloud with Samsung gaming hub?

jorgejjvr

Gold Member
Hey all anyone has any luck with getting this to work?
jvqdGiO.jpg

Works via Bluetooth but part of the point of the Luna controller it's to with via WiFi but it doesn't seem to connect. And yeah I downloaded the app on my phone and set it up, it works on my android, just not the Samsung tv, it's a 2022 frame

Three

Hey all anyone has any luck with getting this to work?
jvqdGiO.jpg

Works via Bluetooth but part of the point of the Luna controller it's to with via WiFi but it doesn't seem to connect. And yeah I downloaded the app on my phone and set it up, it works on my android, just not the Samsung tv, it's a 2022 frame
Forgive my ignorance if this is a stupid suggestion because I have absolutely no experience with any of the hardware but it seems to say currently connected to another device. Maybe you need to disconnect it somehow?

jorgejjvr

Gold Member
Forgive my ignorance if this is a stupid suggestion because I have absolutely no experience with any of the hardware but it seems to say currently connected to another device. Maybe you need to disconnect it somehow?
You were right, it connected to my phone, works now!!! It's pretty sweet to have the option to do xcloud and Luna all in my beautiful tv/art wall lol

Top Bottom