• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden fans in Orlando, FL

bantha

Hello,

The firm I work for deals in marketing for a number of different companies. Most of you know that EA Tiburon is located here in Orlando, FL.

EA Sports and EB Games Orlando area stores will be holding a large Madden tournament at The Groove at Universal Citywalk, Saturday August 13th. Entry to the tournament is free with your pre-order off Madden 2006 at any Orlando area EB.

Just thought I would pass it on as my company is designing shirts and posters for the event. Thought it may be fun for the Madden Fans in the area.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's a Saturday, take the flight out DM, and I'll meet you in the finals of that tournament to finally break the curse!

DMczaf

Ninja Scooter said:
i was in the MoValley again this past weekend Dm. One day our paths shall cross.

Not if I have anything to do about that.

Wellington said:
It's a Saturday, take the flight out DM, and I'll meet you in the finals of that tournament to finally break the curse!

britney_laughing.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

DMczaf

Ninja Scooter said:
There is nothing you can do. I can spot you from a mile away, blackistani!

Most people think I'm Messican, so you'll have a hard enough time spotting me in southern california!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ninja Scooter said:
I'll just yell "MIGRA!". Once everyone else scatters, you'l be the only one left!

:lol!

DM's reign of terror ends with Madden 2006! Pat Summerall assures it!

pat_summerall.jpg

"My voice will lull DM to sleep, allowing a victory for CK...!"

bantha

more details for you guys...

Saturday August 13th 12:00 - 6:00 at Universal Citywalk Orlando
Inside the Groove Dance Club
EA Tiburon on hand to play with the fans
NFL player signed prizes
EB Games is giving away a PS2
Tiburon is giving away Bucs Tickets
No cost to play
Cash Bar at the venue

Just passing it on for you guys that are interested.

wow, i got this email from the tiburon producer from e3 last year:
-----------

to: stitchface@mesmerized.org

hey fmt, how are you? i'm doing pretty well myself. great news! there is going to be a madden tournament in mid-august. i have mailed you plane tickets which should be arriving soon. we have an extra guest room in the house. on an unrelated note my wife will be gone the week of the tournament. anyways i was hoping we could catch up on old times. you never responded to my email last year about moving out here to florida. want to go bowling sometime? hey lets hit the clubs and see what happens! anyways, i trust i will see you august 13th. let me know if the plane ticket doesn't arrive tomorrow morning. thanks and see you soon handsome-face!

love,

lewis
----------

great news fellas i'm in the tournament! champion on the rise!

Slo

I've seen these things on Tee Vee before. You totally need a posse to crowd around you, wearing matching T-shirts and cheering for you whenever Alex Smith doesn't throw an interception.

Top Bottom