• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden NFL 22 - Official Reveal Trailer

Stuart360

daniel-jones-icegif-1.gif

DaGwaphics

Graphics look exceptional.

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

Hopefully they do something about those weird ball bouncing on players shoulders/heads thing.

Excess

Will this have more DLC for players that were cut from their team and don't actually play in the league anymore?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join Gameplay Producer Clint Oldenburg for a deep dive into Madden 22's Dynamic Gameday feature as well as learn more about core gameplay improvements coming to the game.

Madden 22 launches on August 20, 2021.

Bluecondor

I swear the Madden PR people use the same script for trailers every year.

Every year we are promised a more dynamic gameday presentation.

Every year, the run blocking is going to be more realistic and more physical.

Every year, fast running backs are going to be able to cut quicker, but big bruising running backs are going to be harder to tackle and will fall forward after contact.

Every year, receivers and defensive backs are allegedly going to have more control during user catches and in their toe tapping animations along the sidelines.

Then, the actual game is released, and players observe minimal/occasional differences in these areas.

So, just like every year, the trailers make it sound like a revolutionary upgrade. But, I have heard this same song every year, so I am going to wait to hear from the people who play it in August.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join Senior Design Director Ryan Santos for a look at what to expect with Madden 22's Face of the Franchise mode including features such as Road to the Draft, the new class progression system, and more.

Become a hero in your first NFL season with Face of the Franchise in Madden NFL 22.

Earn the No. 1 overall pick, expect the unexpected as you adapt to the weekly routine as an NFL rookie, play like a superstar on the field, and use your influence to become a hero off of it as you progress.

Artistic

Is this going be $69.99 on the Series X? Either way, I'm more than likely going to pick this up.

Going to put in a lot of time into the ranked matches.

Lone Wolf

I feel this thread is an opportunity to state that the Cowboys are my most hated team in all of sports. May they lose every game this coming season.

I hope Madden is good for all who plan to buy. Haven’t touched a Madden since the Xbox 360 days.

manfestival

I feel this thread is an opportunity to state that the Cowboys are my most hated team in all of sports. May they lose every game this coming season.

I hope Madden is good for all who plan to buy. Haven’t touched a Madden since the Xbox 360 days.
I hope your words about the cowboys become true

Smoke6

After playing the beta my hype levels for madden 22 are through the roof given how much detail to franchise mode and the core gameplay have improved. That and NCAA making a comeback only heightens this as those two always went together for franchise/dynasty play!

With that being said, madden should be a games as a service so they can just continue to build the game on the foundation it has now and stop with the yearly releases for a while at least

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
The entire economy of sports game and licensing is built on yearly releases so I don't see that going away. Even if it did, you would pay the same amount to subscribe to the live service annually.

The beta did garner good impressions overall, I will buy the PS5 version on launch.

Guileless

Is this going be $69.99 on the Series X? Either way, I'm more than likely going to pick this up.

Going to put in a lot of time into the ranked matches.

Yes, $70 on Series/PS5. But it's only $63 if you have Gamepass because of the EA Play discount.

Guileless

No prob Artistic Artistic

I was actually good at the QB vision cone. The year it debuted was Eli Manning's rookie season and his cone was tiny, so I got really good at moving it around.

EA must have gotten really bad feedback on it because it disappeared quickly.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join EA SPORTS’ Seann Graddy, Tom Lischke, and Andre Weingarten, as they come together to discuss the vision for their ultimate sandbox mode, Franchise, and get the first ever deep dive reveal of the brand new scouting feature coming to Madden NFL 22.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

EA Sports titles aren't usually the most revered among their fans, whether it's due to the copious amount of microtransactions or the lack of any real changes.

Nevertheless, they remain popular and EA Tiburon's Madden NFL 22 looks to cash in on that with exclusive features for current-gen consoles, returning modes and much more. It's out on August 17th for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, PS5 and Google Stadia. Let's take a look at 15 things you should know before taking the plunge.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

See how new features in Madden NFL 22 affect gameplay in every mode including all-new Dynamic Gameday, redeveloped Franchise, new scenarios in Face of the Franchise, and updates to The Yard, Superstar KO, and Ultimate Team!

Last edited:
Meh trying to get into american sports games. Started NBA 2K21 last night. Had no idea WTF I was doing but was trying to get the ball into the hoop.

Might give this shit a go too 😂

Top Bottom