• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madonna reveals fully nude NFTs — and a shocking 3D model of her vagina

Apocryphon

Madonna is no longer a virgin to the NFT market.

The 63-year-old singer teamed up with nonfungible token extraordinaire Beeple to create a series of X-rated graphics showing her fully nude and giving birth to butterflies, insects and trees. Called “Mother of Creation,” the NFT collection, which will be sold for charity, also includes a 3D model of Madonna’s vagina — which is on full display in cartoon form on the collection’s highly (don’t say we didn’t warn you) NSFW website.

“I wanted to investigate the concept of creation, not only the way a child enters the world through a woman’s vagina, but also the way an artist gives birth to creativity,” Madonna said in a statement, noting that “all works were conceived with a 3D scan.”

No stranger to posting “unsettling” videos as of late, the first animation, called “Mother of Nature,” shows newly single Madge lying on the ground, legs spread, giving birth to a giant tree — sure to pique the interest of fictosexuals
madonna-nft-04.jpg

madonna-nft-03.jpg
This is just marketing for the new Avatar movie yes?

Oh, so this is why all my crypto investments are in the toilet.

Who knew that all it took was a 62 year old's vagina to kill crypto.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Yeah i just googled her. She looks like a different person altogether.
Makes me wonder if her nude website is due to midlife crisis.
Damn now I want to rewatch Northern Exposure.
A character in it goes through a mid life crisis in his 60s because all his family live into their 100s

MaulerX

Madonna is no longer a virgin to the NFT market.

The 63-year-old singer teamed up with nonfungible token extraordinaire Beeple to create a series of X-rated graphics showing her fully nude and giving birth to butterflies, insects and trees. Called “Mother of Creation,” the NFT collection, which will be sold for charity, also includes a 3D model of Madonna’s vagina — which is on full display in cartoon form on the collection’s highly (don’t say we didn’t warn you) NSFW website.

“I wanted to investigate the concept of creation, not only the way a child enters the world through a woman’s vagina, but also the way an artist gives birth to creativity,” Madonna said in a statement, noting that “all works were conceived with a 3D scan.”

No stranger to posting “unsettling” videos as of late, the first animation, called “Mother of Nature,” shows newly single Madge lying on the ground, legs spread, giving birth to a giant tree — sure to pique the interest of fictosexuals
madonna-nft-04.jpg

madonna-nft-03.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the original Evil Dead movie scene. The one where the girl gets fucked by a tree in the woods.

Top Bottom