• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia 4 Allegedly Set In 1890s-1920s Sicily

lefty1117

Gold Member
Was the Mafia around during the REnaissance period? I imagine it would have been in some form? Now that would be an interesting time to explore...

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
What do you figure the rating is going to be? I thought society didn't go dildo crazed until 2077 anyway?

The history books are being rewritten, with time the lies will become fact and for the youth of the future they will belive that soldiers in WW1 bolted from there trench, holding there rifle with a limp wrist, flags of rainbow flag aloft and everyone with big strap ons flapping as they make there way through the barbed hell of no mans land.

jaysius

Banned
Oh shit, they could do an Italian take on Peaky Blinders, that shit would be amazing.

Fuck it why don't we have a GOOD fucking Peaky FUCKING Blinders game? We've got some quick cash-in ones and thats it.

DaGwaphics

The history books are being rewritten, with time the lies will become fact and for the youth of the future they will belive that soldiers in WW1 bolted from there trench, holding there rifle with a limp wrist, flags of rainbow flag aloft and everyone with big strap ons flapping as they make there way through the barbed hell of no mans land.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I was just making a joke about CP 2077 and all the dildos they had around in the early builds, the ones that gamers were getting warned about sharing screenshots of on Xbox.

Last edited:

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Sounds dope. Mafia 2 is the pinnacle of the series though unlike many I loved 3 too. Recently played the Mafia remake, thought it was good but not great, 30 fps on PS5 didn't help it either. I'm happy they are going back to an earlier time, dig a period piece done right.

DaGwaphics

Ahhh, REnaissance. Like ResetEra, right? I’m still confused what y’all are referring to.

I wasn't referring to anything in particular, just making a joke about the poster saying that some of us weren't born in 2009. There was an age poll where is showed that almost everyone here was 30+ or older, I thought that was what you were getting at.

lefty1117

Gold Member
I wasn't referring to anything in particular, just making a joke about the poster saying that some of us weren't born in 2009. There was an age poll where is showed that almost everyone here was 30+ or older, I thought that was what you were getting at.

I was trying to come up with a good comeback, that was all I could muster :(

Top Bottom