• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT13| Ixalan - Port to Sideboard

someone claimed evilore sexually harassed her and OT is blowing up. Bunch of mods already distanced themselves from the site including charlequin who banned himself.

a statement is being prepared for some time now and the site is getting hammered.

This is really sad. Is it truly the end of an era?
I don't interact a whole lot but I will definitely miss this group if it goes away. I love seeing all of you here and reading your comments about Magic.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I started this community I think almost six years ago, and even as I've grown apart from the game I've always enjoyed talking with all of you. Good luck and godspeed

Wulfric

Good luck to everyone! Join the Discord from Sigmasonic if you haven't already!

Who knows if this place will survive the weekend.

Wulfric

Hold on tight everyone. Peace out.

0rSDPjl.gif

Matriox

I know I'm more of a lurker than poster, but I missed the invite for that discord and would love to keep contact if possible.

Wulfric

Arrrr, latecomers! All aboard the pirate ship! Last call for boarding!

(Translator's note: "boarding" means Discord)

Pundere

I'd also like to request an invite if possible. I mostly lurked, but this was always my favorite magic community.

And besides, without this thread I might actually have to READ the Magic Stories instead of having someone summarize them for me :p

Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a specific board for tabletop gaming in our new forum at COGassembly.com (Community of Gamers). Do you think thats a good idea, or just have community threads in our gaming community section? Drop by and offer some input.

COGassembly.com

Pollux

Just started getting into MTG if I could get a discord invite I would appreciate it. Never had the opportunity to post

rpmboy

Haven't really posted here yet but I lurk, just got back into the game at Ixalan prerelease, would appreciate a Discord invite

C-Jo

Would also appreciate a Discord invite, if possible. Definitely always a lurker in this thread, but wouldn't mind lurking elsewhere.

LMWanderer

Neo Member
I PMed someone before, and didn't hear back. I was mostly a lurker myself, but I would like to ask if I can please get a discord invite. I'd like to migrate with the community.

Top Bottom