• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Spider-Man: No Way Home Leaked Spoiler Images

ManaByte

So they’re real, Campea’s beyond fucked.
He dead.

cH1xg5X.jpg

Pagusas

Elden Member
If those are real….. like wtf they looked poorly comped and the light sources don’t line up.

i want to see spidey daredevil and this dude in one movie

7d3c1955b7e028f975bcdc8476c92bcddced0548_hq.gif

and of course

smiling-sarcastic.gif

and then even venom, morbius and maybe even return of carnage?

venom-lick.gif

morbius-jared-leto.gif

venom-carnage.gif

this is headed in a very good direction you ask me

Last edited:

Ionian

Why do modern critics and leakers almost always have that smug look, like " I told you ", when they're right once in 10 times? All are guilty of doing it even when they claim to have inside knowledge.

Apart from Kermode, he is a legend and knows his shit before broadcasting his opinion. God knows how many film plots he could have commented and leaked before release to spoil anyone who couldn't see it before release.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It's what we all already knew right? But cool. I am looking forward to losing my mind in an organism of nostalgia while watching this movie.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It's all real. Charlie Cox has been said to be in the film for a year plus by insiders. He's also going to be in Disney+ shows to come.

This film sounds insane. Three different versions of Spider-Man from previous films, including the villains from the film's, plus Dr Strange and Daredevil! Anybody else that I've missed? Will Venom also be making an appearance? Ghost Rider?

We have to be close to a second trailer right?

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
i want to see spidey daredevil and this dude in one movie

7d3c1955b7e028f975bcdc8476c92bcddced0548_hq.gif

and of course

smiling-sarcastic.gif

and then even venom, morbius and maybe even return of carnage?

venom-lick.gif

morbius-jared-leto.gif

venom-carnage.gif

this is headed in a very good direction you ask me
Man the Spider-Man cinematic universe is already looking better than DCEU

SJRB

Gold Member
O my god that second pic is hype as fuck, I really hope that character gets the proper spotlight in the future.

VulcanRaven

This movie is going to be fun. I wasn't very excited before we started hearing the multiverse rumors. I hope we see Willem Dafoe in the final trailer.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
OOTL here, who is this John Campea guy and why are people shitting on him?
He's one of the more prominent film "pundits" aka guy who talks about movies on YouTube.
He's not bad at his job by any means, but he rubs a lot of people the wrong way, mostly for:

A. Being smug
B. Back peddling
or
C. the way he interacts with fans and relies on their "super chat" money

Nothing very egregious, it's mostly a personality thing. I've watched his show for a long time, but he occasionally annoys me too. He can come across as disingenuous sometimes.

Last edited:

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
It’s practically a cameo here. Very small part. But he‘s supposed to be in the D+ shows and suited up in one of them.
That bums me out. I loved the netflix shows. I wish he suited uo in the movie.

Daredevil and Punisher were great. I really liked the first season of luke cage too.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Imagine going into this movie blind, lmao. I was on a kick with going into media blind that let up a bit before this movie started coming along.
I mean, I'd have had to give up forums and reddit for it to even be possible, but it's crazy to imagine.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I can't believe they are finally starting to build up to Avengers vs Justice League. That Superman cameo!

Cool spoiler but not surprising.

Last edited:

Ionian

Why tho?

It‘s not like this film wasn’t going to be hugely popular anyway without spoilers being released. It didn’t need the extra hype.

Don’t buy it. This is a fuck up.

How has nobody done a 300/BvS crossover with "THIS. IS. MARTHA". And fucks her into the pit.

Actual sex, not kicking her. A brave ending, full of romance.

Ionian

Superman fucks his own adopted mother while failing down the pit in 300?!??

Get help.

Or Batman!

It's a break down of linguistics here. To fuck somebody into something is a push where I live but can vary in tone and country. Example 'Fuck somebody under a bus'. Google it.

EDIT: Whoops I did. Well my intention was being funny across 2 films but was meant as a double-entendre. Nothing else I assure you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom