• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Spider-Man: No Way Home Leaked Spoiler Images

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Daniel Richtman is hilarious as well. That guy is telling us today that Peter "will suffer in this film", right after the Total Film article comes out with Tom telling us that.

badblue

orgasm GIF
when harry met sally ill have what shes having GIF

You know, maybe its the fatigue but the other MCU Spider-Man movies are meh IMO. But this one makes me want to risk the theaters to see.

Lol if that's the best excuse Campea can come up with then he better hire a coyote to smuggle him to Mexico because Feige is sending assassins after him.

ManaByte

So these were again confirmed to be 100% real since Sony demanded Campea delete the files and give up his source.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Why? Did Maguire end his time as Spider-Man on bad terms with Raimi? As far as I know, he’s not doing much work lately, so probably jumped at the chance of earning a pay check.
Yeah, that’s a fair assessment as well.

I was more under the impression that he was a bit recluse when it comes to acting these days. He played hardball with the previous trilogy and there were rumors from Grace Randolph - believe or not -that he was holding out for a while with this film.

YCoCg

Why? Did Maguire end his time as Spider-Man on bad terms with Raimi? As far as I know, he’s not doing much work lately, so probably jumped at the chance of earning a pay check.
Maguire is in the same camp as Elijah Wood, as in both starred in mega hit franchises, had good contracts and earned a fuck load of money early so now they only work on shit they want.

ManaByte

Does it have any relation to thr netflix shows? Or is it a new continuity?

I don't think anyone knows if it's going to follow the continuity. Same actors though and there's a rumor that
The post credits (not mid-credits) scene in NWH is Murdock in his apartment and the Netflix DD suit is in a case.

Man, I hate MCU Spider-Man with a passion, and totally don't want to see this film, but nostalgia is probably going to win me over this time. Hopefully Watts doesn't jack up Raimi's version of the character in the few minutes that he'll be in this movie.

ManaByte

Man, I hate MCU Spider-Man with a passion, and totally don't want to see this film, but nostalgia is probably going to win me over this time. Hopefully Watts doesn't jack up Raimi's version of the character in the few minutes that he'll be in this movie.

It's not just a few minutes. Both are main characters. They come in during the second act. So they're in about half of the movie.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Any idea on when we can expect the next trailer?

I'd love to see Garfield Spider-Man hit on Holland's aunt may. Maybe Holland Spider-Man catches Garfield Spider-Man hitting on, or getting sucked off by MCU May or something like that.

hemo memo

Gold Member
You don’t put your watermark on leaked pictures that you thought were photoshops lol.
Yeah obviously he is a bad lier as he is backtracking and didn’t think this will go this bad and now he is scared and he should be. Others in the industry probably had the picture but they used their to not post them them and burn the source and getting both into serious trouble. For fucking views.

Shao Kahn

Neo Member
Yeah obviously he is a bad lier as he is backtracking and didn’t think this will go this bad and now he is scared and he should be. Others in the industry probably had the picture but they used their to not post them them and burn the source and getting both into serious trouble. For fucking views.
Who cares what unilliterate YouTubers privileges. We get to see pictures from movie which are cool

hemo memo

Gold Member
I don't think anyone knows if it's going to follow the continuity. Same actors though and there's a rumor that
The post credits (not mid-credits) scene in NWH is Murdock in his apartment and the Netflix DD suit is in a case.
I want to know if I should watch Netflix DD or not just for NWH but they’ll probably reboot it for Disney+ anyway?

Top Bottom