• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man dies after having sex using epoxy adhesive instead of a condom

Artoris

Gold Member
Between this and that American woman who applied Gorilla Glue to her hair...WTF is wrong with humanity!

Skyfox

I dunno... what if there's the start of a good idea here?

Aren't there wound closing glues that don't burn skin? And what if you could spray on something that unbinds it after?

Condoms are AWFUL to use. We need creative ideas. Billions of people on the planet and no one has a better idea???

jason10mm

Gold Member
I dunno... what if there's the start of a good idea here?

Aren't there wound closing glues that don't burn skin? And what if you could spray on something that unbinds it after?

Condoms are AWFUL to use. We need creative ideas. Billions of people on the planet and no one has a better idea???
I'm struggling to think of a barrier adhesive that could block and contain ejaculate but be LESS obtrusive than a quality condom.

Then again, I've been out of that game for quite some time now. What are the kids using these days? Waning threat of HIV and widespread availability of the pill/IUD means bareback is the norm? Pulling out instead of blasting away? Still gloving every time? Or just no vag sex?

Skyfox

I'm struggling to think of a barrier adhesive that could block and contain ejaculate but be LESS obtrusive than a quality condom.

Then again, I've been out of that game for quite some time now. What are the kids using these days? Waning threat of HIV and widespread availability of the pill/IUD means bareback is the norm? Pulling out instead of blasting away? Still gloving every time? Or just no vag sex?
What if the glue was in the top of condoms. You slap it on then peel off the bottom part of the condom or something.

Come on people. We need a pill that doesn't fuck up hormones, or an IUD without complications or something comfortable.

jason10mm

Gold Member
What if the glue was in the top of condoms. You slap it on then peel off the bottom part of the condom or something.

Come on people. We need a pill that doesn't fuck up hormones, or an IUD without complications or something comfortable.
Just bank some seed and get clipped. Creampie away!

Skyfox

Just bank some seed and get clipped. Creampie away!
It's not a popular surgery in my country (a major celeb had one a few years back and things didn't go well for him afterwards...)

If I lived in the US I'd probably be more trusting...

8bitpill

Gold Member
im-the-pull-out-king-i-dont-get-anyone-pregnant.gif

If your penis hole gets blocked while you ejaculate, it just goes back into your bladder. It's called retrograde ejaculation. Some people consider it a way to prevent energy loss from ejaculation.

Under what sordid, unholy circumstances did you come upon such a bizarre factoid?...

On second thought, don't answer. I don't think I want to know.

The skin of the penis is extremely thin and porous, anything that comes in contact with it will be absorbed into the blood stream. That's how STDs are transmitted. Don't put anything weird on your dick people, it's not that hard.

Well, it had to have been pretty hard to be able to apply the adhesive.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Under what sordid, unholy circumstances did you come upon such a bizarre factoid?...

I think it was an old investigative article where a guy checked out claims some fraudster was making where he taught people to orgasm without ejaculating to preserve their energy. He tried it out for a while to see what effects it had. Then found the scientific explanation for what was happening when his loads didn’t shoot out.

The guy was not me.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Well, it had to have been pretty hard to be able to apply the adhesive.
Haxan is a cum scientist, ok? He knows more ways to ejaculate than a French chef knows ways to prepare chicken. He’s got gallons upon gallons of research.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

It’s a well-known side effect of many antidepressants and drugs used for symptoms caused by prostate enlargement.
Old GAF knew everything about the former, and current GAF has many members already using, or going to use soon, the latter.

Top Bottom