• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man who shot 5 Black Lives Matter protesters found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know the full details but the copper friend texting this guy is guilty too. He's empowering this guy, you've got a copper backing him up and legitimatizing his views and possibly actions. I think you have to send a message to other police.

We don't know the full details but the copper friend texting this guy is guilty too. He's empowering this guy, you've got a copper backing him up and legitimatizing his views and possibly actions. I think you have to send a message to other police.

The good news is that the officer is no longer employed by the Burnsville PD, the bad news is he was allowed to resign instead of being fired.

Minneapolis NAACP denounces Burnsville Police for accepting Brett Levin’s resignation

It's not ideal but on the plus side they didn't find him innocent. That was probably a real possibility, depending on how fucked up the jury could've been.

Given how worried I'd been that someone would but his self defense claim I was relieved he was convicted, but yeah, it's not nearly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom