• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Many Assassin's Creed games free on PS+ Extra/Premium right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-ps-plus-extra-games-so-far-ezio-collection-black-flag/

Valhalla is the Assassin's Creed game set in Viking culture, and its deepest dive into the RPG genre. It's a warm, enjoyable and expansive experience - and one of the highlights of the whole series.

Black Flag is the Assassin's Creed game set in pirate Caribbean, and it's deepest dive into the pirate genre. It's a warm, enjoyable and expansive experience - and one of the highlights of the whole series.

Ezio collection is three Assassin's Creed games set in Tuscany region, and its deepest dive into the stealth assassin genre. It's a warm, enjoyable and expansive experience - and one of the highlights of the whole series.

Rouge Legacy is the Assassin's Creed game set in pirate Caribbean, and it"s deepest dive into the pirate genre. It's a warm, enjoyable and expansive experience - and one of the highlights of the whole series.

Last edited:
I'd be more likely to subscribe if these trash games weren't taking up the space that could be reserved for other more compelling titles. Sorry to be "that guy" but I LOATHE these ubisoft formulaic games with a passion... last one I played was that pirate one... never looked back.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Skip Odyssey and Valhalla. Just play origins. Great story, amazing setting and it isnt 90 hours long.

4d89032d-6e40-4db8-8b04-5b0ebd42d9c3

Z5CFDjQ.png

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
platinums are a different story. the campaign is 30 hours max. Campaign plus side missions is what we are talking about.

Origins: 30 Hours Campaign. 52 Hours Side Missions.

Odyssey: 45 hours Campaign. 83 Hours Side missions.

Valhalla: 60 hours Campaign: Side Misssion: 93 hours

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Fbh

jm89

I tried going back to old ac games, i can't do it. The awful combat alone just makes it so hard. Gave up on ac black flag in a few hours.

SCB3

Nice I skipped 4 completely and been meaning to go back to it and having Rogue Remastered there is a nice touch

Still wil best Valhalla one day, over 30hours in and no idea when it ends

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Different game? A much bigger, more bloated game?

How do you explain your sorry ass play time in Odyssey? Only 5 hours more is embarrassing. You should be ashamed. I feel sorry for you. :messenger_heart:
Hold up let me get my Origins epeen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom