• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marc Ecko's Getting Up gets limited edition treatment

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
no contents listed..

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258230.asp

258230.jpg

$59.99

Barnimal

Banned
this game was pretty shlocky at e3. then again so was everything else. including soul calibur 3 which was right across from it.

Barnimal

Banned
you think the MTV crowd knows atari made 2 shitty games? HA! they'll be like ATARI??? now thats kickin it old skool! I'LL TAKE 2! one for me and one for my homey who couldnt be here! :lol

Barnimal said:
you think the MTV crowd knows atari made 2 shitty games? HA! they'll be like ATARI??? now thats kickin it old skool! I'LL TAKE 2! one for me and one for my homey who couldnt be here! :lol
you're not funny. shut up.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It's already getting some controversy from anti-graffiti groups and politicians, it'll do well enough. :lol

BTW the limited edition should come with a can of spray paint. :p

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
This game seems not good and Ecko fills me with a lack of confidence every time he speaks....I suspect this LE will be $20 at EBgames in no time.

belgurdo

Banned
Fuzzy said:
It's already getting some controversy from anti-graffiti groups and politicians, it'll do well enough. :lol

BTW the limited edition should come with a can of spray paint. :p

Atari should hold a graf competition like Sega did when the windbags started slamming JSR

crunker99

I played this garbage at E3, here I will save you 50 bucks:

Imagine Tony Hawks with no skateboard mixed with Jet Set without the cel shading or roller blades, just the tagging part. Also minus the nice control scheme in both and whatever music both had that was decent. Top with a nice dose of Pop Culture References and Propaganda.

Bam thats the game. Just saved you 50 bucks. Your welcome.

aku:jiki

Screw all you guys. Graffiti kicks ass and I can't wait for it.

Musashi Wins! said:
Ecko fills me with a lack of confidence every time he speaks...
Why is that? I've read a few interviews with him about this game and I've been pleasantly surprised every time. I mean, yeah, he isn't going to revolutionize gaming or anything but it seems he truly cares for the game and is working hard at it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Whenever I read an interview by Mark Ecko, half of it shows how passionate he is about the game and how he seems to at least know a bit about the video game industry (more than most celebrities that put their name to games, at least)... but the other half is him mentioning people compare his game to Jet Set Radio (gee, ya think), but not really convincing me why it's an original title.

TheDiave

Banned
djtiesto said:
Whenever I read an interview by Mark Ecko, half of it shows how passionate he is about the game and how he seems to at least know a bit about the video game industry (more than most celebrities that put their name to games, at least)... but the other half is him mentioning people compare his game to Jet Set Radio (gee, ya think), but not really convincing me why it's an original title.
Mark Ecko's a self-absorbed little SoB. I'm not a fan of anything he's made. The whole idea behind this game is lame as hell, and I don't know why they're wasting their time offering a limited edition.

< / end rant >

Chiggs

Gold Member
Barnimal said:

This is funny in a not funny way. Although, if I ever heard anybody say this in real life, I'd probably shit myself, laugh like hell, then die happy.

Also, some of you are downplaying the Mark Ecko brand. I'm calling it right now: This game will sell at least 100,000 copies. :lol

Top Bottom