• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Xbox Update: Pin 2 Quick Resume Games + Share Button Customization + Audio Wizard + More

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
This one's for you Sosokrates Sosokrates . An Xbox update thread, one that's good for folks to frequently use Quick Resume (I'm one of them)

Microsoft is rolling out a new Xbox dashboard update that includes Quick Resume improvements, Xbox Share button remapping, and a new audio wizard. The March Xbox dashboard update now includes the ability to pin games to Quick Resume, so Xbox Series S / X owners can ensure up to two games will never drop out of the Quick Resume feature.

Microsoft is also making it much easier to fully customize the Share button on Xbox Series S / X controllers. The Xbox Share button has been limited to creating screenshots or game clips, and you’ll now be able to map it to lots of Xbox features, including controlling the TV volume, accessing search, or switching on Night Mode.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
This one's for you Sosokrates Sosokrates . An Xbox update thread, one that's good for folks to frequently use Quick Resume (I'm one of them)

Thank you, but i was never wanting xbox update threads, the OS is fine. I just wanted to know why there was more ps5 os updates threads and xbox os updates threads were more rare.

Top Bottom