Square Enix has announced “Earth’s Mightiest” and Deluxe editions for Marvel’s Avengers, which will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam alongside the standard edition on September 4. Pre-order bonuses were also announced.
GematsuDeluxe Edition ($79.99)
- Exclusive “Obsidian Outfit” pack (six hero outfits)
- Six exclusive “Obsidian” nameplates
- 72 hours early access
Earth’s Mightiest Edition ($199.99)
- Full color 12-inch statue of Captain America – Designed by the artisans at Gentle Giant, this deluxe high-quality PVC statue captures every texture and detail on Captain America’s uniform
- A copy of the Deluxe Edition
- Exclusive SteelBook case
- Hulk bobblehead
- Mjolnir key chain
- Black Widow’s belt buckle
- Iron Man’s Prototype Amor blueprints
- Kamala Khan’s Honorary Avenger pin
- Commemorative Avengers group photo
- 72 hours early access before the September 4 release date
Users who pre-order any version of Marvel’s Avengers at participating retailers will receive guaranteed access to the beta, as well as a “Marvel Legacy Outfit” pack (inspired by moments from the comics that defined who each Super Hero was as they first embraced their powers to become the icons they are today) and an exlusive nameplate.
Users who pre-order any version of Marvel’s Avengers at participating retailers will also receive either a limited-edition pin set, patch set, digital comic book, or SteelBook designed by legendary Marvel artist Mark Brooks.
Users who pre-order any version of Marvel’s Avengers via the PlayStation Store will receive additional pre-order bonuses, including a Ms. Marvel “Talk to the Hand” emote and “Marvel’s Avengers: Hex Pattern Logo” dynamic theme. The exclusive Digital Edition on the PlayStation Store includes an exclusive Ms. Marvel nameplate and 1,000 credits which can be used towards Super Hero customizations. This edition also includes 72 hours early access when the game launches in September. PlayStation 4 players can also play the beta first when they pre-order any edition on the console.