• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Avengers: War for Wakanda’s Launch Party will be hosted by Kinda Funny Games Greg Miller and Ms. Marvel’s Sandra Saad (10am PST Mon 08/16)

kingfey

Banned

In case twitter doesnt work for you

I love #PlayAvengers, and now, I'm hosting Monday's #WarForWakanda Launch Party! Join me and
@sandraramzysaad
(Ms. Marvel herself!) as we play the expansion, talk to the cast, and interview the devs on http://twitch.tv/crystaldynamics! #PlayAvengers #PlayBlackPanther

Game is currently suffering from lack of players.

Playstation

Steam

Xbox
crickets GIF

Hope this content brings new players. Its sad to see a good turn to this state.

Arimer

I've really been enjoying the game. I don't play it all the time but i definitely come back and play the storyline. I thinkt he last few patches story was much better than even the original shipped games.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Can’t wait for the cavalcade of slack jawed Internet personalities gawking at the game this time around. Bunch of lying asshats.

The general consensus was that the story elements of the game were quite good (something I agree with).

VN1X

Banned
I've gifted a copy of this to my gf for her birthday (she's a massive Marvel fangirl).

At the time of writing we're still together so it can't be *that* bad. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I'm planning on punching myself repeatedly in the groin that day instead of watching something with Greg Miller in it, but thanks for the heads up.

GymWolf

This you?
iMRlNI8.gif
No, but i watched the jackass movie when they drink it, and from their faces i can tell that it wasn't sour enough.

Also do you need to try horse cum to say that it is bad?! You are braver than me sir.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
So that's why Greg still plays this game.

Dude really attached himself to it, pre-release, and seems to be hoping for a redemption arc.

anthony2690

Gold Member
Campaign on avengers was really enjoyable (I enjoyed it more than Myles Morales atleast) but once the end game came up, it was a grave yard and it killed any interest/desire to carry on.

I do think the game would've been better received if it was a single player only experience.

I still think the best super hero game is dark knight though (that I've played) hope that gets a Res boost/fps boost one day :)

Last edited:

reksveks

So that's why Greg still plays this game.

Dude really attached himself to it, pre-release, and seems to be hoping for a redemption arc.
Some people like the endorphins hits that GaaS gives you.

I like Greg Miller although we don't have the same taste in games. I sometimes think that a lot of the gamers that I hear (cause they are the most vocal) are typically dicks.

I will maybe pick up avengers once there is a decent length to the single player storyline.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
This getting presented as if it's a huge deal for a huge game is hilarious to me.

There's like 634 people who care about this.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
This getting presented as if it's a huge deal for a huge game is hilarious to me.

There's like 634 people who care about this.

its-sad-michelle-obama.gif

Also seems greg miller has taken the dorito pope mantle up, and will shill for literally anything.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Some people like the endorphins hits that GaaS gives you.

I like Greg Miller although we don't have the same taste in games. I sometimes think that a lot of the gamers that I hear (cause they are the most vocal) are typically dicks.

I will maybe pick up avengers once there is a decent length to the single player storyline.
True. It does seem up his alley. At the same time, it's not hard to draw this conclusion, because he was plastered all over the ads for this game saying something really lame like "This is the world I want to be lost in!" and putting his stamp on a product by that most accounts was completely lacking.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Avengers is fine, ive been playing since launch. Not an excellent game, but its a fine turn off your brain and beat shit up service game. I have spent more on costumes than i care to admit though. (200 dollars....0_0)

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Is this even English?

The story was good, the rest of the game is dogshit. So, no, they aren't wrong.
Story missions were ok up front then turned to shit like the rest of the game by the end. no matter how good the story was (and it was ok at best) still had to play the worse Gaas to date. Marvel mightiest superheroes punching robots for hours…. Simply just trash.

Top Bottom