• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Voice Actor Confirms Voice Acting Completion

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
marvels-spider-man-2-03-1-1536x864.jpg

Yuri Lowenthal, the voice actor for Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the game series Marvel’s Spider-Man, confirmed in a recent interview that he has completed ALL of his voice acting tasks. This probably means that the upcoming launch window of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is getting closer to getting cemented and maybe a release date will be announced soon. The announcement comes from a recently concluded reddit AMA with him.

Lowenthal was the one to voice Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the game and also did the motion acting work for his 3D model. He also came back for Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales and will reprise his role in Spider-Man 2.

With his new confirmation, it makes sense that the game is now nearing completion. Some have commented that the people at Insomniac are quick workers and it will only be a matter of time before an official announcement of the release date will be released.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is currently slated for fall 2023.

GMCamaro

Man, no hate on the actor, he was the one to do the VA for the first, but can we get some more variety in the voice actors? I just keep seeing the same names over and over. There are a lot of talented voice actors that would absolutely shine if given the chance.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Man, no hate on the actor, he was the one to do the VA for the first, but can we get some more variety in the voice actors? I just keep seeing the same names over and over. There are a lot of talented voice actors that would absolutely shine if given the chance.
It’s understandable. Big budget blockbuster games don’t normally take a chance on newcomers. They focus on big name crews and actors.

Same thing as in Hollywood. A $250 million blockbuster film will almost always have an A-list recognizable actor in the lead role.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Sept showcase seems very veyr likely now, or even earlier if we are lucky

GMCamaro

It’s understandable. Big budget blockbuster games don’t normally take a chance on newcomers. They focus on big name crews and actors.

Same thing as in Hollywood. A $250 million blockbuster film will almost always have an A-list recognizable actor in the lead role.
Yeah, I understand, but it’s always cool to see new talent come up, like when SungWon Cho started out with Tumblr, Vine, YouTube, and is now doing major roles in games and television.

Top Bottom