• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios Begins Production on Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesha

Have you seen Creed?

I will admit I have not, but I don't think Coogler isn't a good director, so I wouldn't be less interested just because of that. I would have been disappointed even if it was someone else. I was specifically interested because of DuVernay.

The Kree

Banned
I will admit I have not, but I don't think Coogler isn't a good director, so I wouldn't be less interested just because of that. I would have been disappointed even if it was someone else. I was specifically interested because of DuVernay.

She was never attached to the movie. All we know is she took a meeting with Marvel. Lots of directors take meetings. You built that up in your head.

I hope they cram in 1000+1 Coming to America jokes.

can we get a flow chart on that?

tumblr_ohna09tjrm1vfevtto1_500.gif

Raptor

I watched Draft Day a few days ago and even tho he aint that much in it Chadwick made a good impression in me, dude sure can act fine.

Cant wait.

As a person of color and a big fan of Coogler after Creed, this movie means a lot to me. And that cast list is spectacular.

Not

Banned
Going to be the best Marvel movie since Guardians.

We're gonna need a movie with a black superhero lead.

Pretty dope how he made it a point to almost exclusively cast this whole movie with black actors. A big deal for blockbusters as a whole.

Hope it's good. It's got good talent behind it. Praying feige and marvel/disney have little input in this one.

Pretty dope how he made it a point to almost exclusively cast this whole movie with black actors. A big deal for blockbusters as a whole.

My favourite part is the two white dudes they did slot in there are some kooky looking motherfuckers in comparison to Hollywood norms. I love it.

TheFlow

Banned

Hope it's good. It's got good talent behind it. Praying feige and marvel/disney have little input in this one.

I would hope the cast is mostly black. for a film set in an all black country

Dai101

Banned
The collective meltdown this movie will cuase is my fuel thru' all this mess.

Also is election year next year. I'm gonna be LIT

Its crazy that its taken this long but I hope its going to be worth it. I've been reading Coates' version of Black Panther and loving it.

What in the world? They (Marvel/Feige) hired him. That's input. For a movie that's part of a universe. Nothing but input lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom