• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Official Teaser

ManaByte

Gold Member
aEaGWsB.jpg

ManaByte

Gold Member
Hope Marvel allows Raimi to do some cool stuff though.
Well

There’s apparently a scene where there’s a variant Dr Strange (I THINK it’s the one from Chavez’s universe) who wears a comic accurate costume. He dies, but later MCU Strange astral projects into the dead body and it’s like a walking Dr Strange corpse.

Javthusiast

Banned
Well

There’s apparently a scene where there’s a variant Dr Strange (I THINK it’s the one from Chavez’s universe) who wears a comic accurate costume. He dies, but later MCU Strange astral projects into the dead body and it’s like a walking Dr Strange corpse.
Noice

willem dafoe GIF

Ionian

Enjoyed Rami's first. Despite the fact some stupid bitch was going through her ring-tone selection during it. Eventually roared at her to stop. Poor girl looked offended. It was a matinee so very few people.

Don't bloody check your ringtones though, a real cunt thing to do in a cinema.
World of Warcraft was another, some dumb bitch making noise opening a sweet packet as slowly as possible. Roared at her to "just fucking open it!".

Avengers, couple beside me were narrating the film to each other. I leaned in and said "I'm sorry BUT YOU MIND SHUTTING THE FUCK UP?!"

I was on a date, they could see true anger in me. Silent the rest of the film.

I hate cinemas. Last one I saw was 'The last Jedi'. Thought that was so bad I didn't go to the cinema for the last. Awesome throne scene though. Rose , Finn and scenes were pointless. The trailer had ones not even in the film.

Last edited:
Be interesting how this goes, with loki 2 and ant-man being 2023.
Will 2022 be Kang free?

trailer is weirdly cut.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I can only see this multiverse story ending one way:

Secret Wars

It would also be the only way they could possibly top the infinity saga.

Last edited:

Rachel McAdams makes her first appearance since Doctor Strange as Dr. Christine Palmer, and we catch a glimpse of her wedding. It appears to not be her wedding to Stephen, though.​

Rachel McAdams makes her first appearance since Doctor Strange as Dr. Christine Palmer, and we catch a glimpse of her wedding. It appears to not be her wedding to Stephen, though.​

At this point we ask if this is "this universe Christine's wedding" and not something observed during all the shenanigans.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
They can't call him Shuma Gorath. He's being called Gigantos in the movie.

The Robert E. Howard estate (and by extension likely Funcom now) owns the name Shuma Gorath.
Oh that is odd.

Guessing that will reflect in potential re-issues of the Marvel vs Capcom games / Marvel Super Heroes games.

sol_bad

In all fairness, Shuman Gorath is barely a thing in the comics anyway, no real need to use his name. I'm still surprised he was in MvsC.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I’m still on the “Is Tobey in this?” train. Can’t help myself when Raimi is the one directing.
He was rumored to appear early on, from sources who have been reliable before, and it seems like a no-brainer. But ever since the film swapped released dates, the rumors around Tobey being in MoM have dried up.

Thing is, I can’t imagine there being enough room for him to play a meaningful part, but I’d love to be surprised. If you’re going to put him in Raimi’s hands again, it should be something good. Very curious how they’ll handle it, if he is in there.

Top Bottom