• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy has had over 8+ Million Players in its first year

Draugoth

Gold Member

Fhx0LhCXgAUutpo

Jennings

It's free on Gamepass if anybody else wants to help pump up those numbers. It's personally not my thing since the gameplay is bad and the characters never stop bickering, but it's certainly worth playing for free and seeing if it works for you.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
yeah on GP probably. Nobody played that game... I did and it was awesome. I even bought it full price on steam month after release

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
That... doesn't seem too bad considering how poorly it started?

Really hoping a sequel gets greenlit. Really enjoyed this one.

gow3isben

If its combat was better GotG would truly be be a GoTG - as it is it is still absolutely incredible.

Mindblowing depth to lore, characters, and varied environments. Great visuals and animations.

Last edited:

yurinka

It deserves at least 8M unit sales sold, not "players" because this includes GP and I assume they don't get a lot of money from it. It's a very good game, buy it!

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I did my part, thanks to game pass. I loved the story and presentation, but hated the gameplay. Kind of like the first Last of Us.

Top Bottom