• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Iron Man VR now available on Quest 2 headset

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/marvels-iron-man-vr-now-available-on-meta-quest-2

Launching to new heights today, Marvel’s Iron Man VR is now available on Meta Quest 2!
To celebrate, watch the launch party livestream hosted by Greg Miller at Kinda Funny Games today 11/3 at 11AM PT / 2PM ET. Catch them on YouTube and Twitch!
Tap into your inner superhero as you step into Iron Man's armor and blast to the skies. Explore Tony Stark's garage to upgrade your arsenal of weapons, gear, and gadgets. Hit the afterburners to feel the rush of flight at incredible speeds, and team up with your onboard AI to track the elusive villain Ghost and her army of hacked Stark drones.
Experience this award-winning, action-packed Iron Man adventure now!

Check out some of the key features that await you when you play the game on Meta Quest 2:
  • Use intuitive Meta Quest Touch controllers to soar through the skies and iconic Marvel locales
  • Take down enemies with classic Iron Man weapons
  • Tinker with customizable Iron Man armor in Tony’s garage
  • Experience an Iron Man story designed exclusively for VR
  • Immerse yourself in the Marvel universe with characters like Pepper Potts and Nick Fury
  • Challenge other players on global leaderboards
Marvel’s Iron Man VR on Meta Quest 2
BECOME A SUPERHERO. BECOME IRON MAN. Take flight in Marvel’s Iron Man VR now on Meta Quest 2!

darthvargi

is this game good?
I like it. I have it on PSVR too but on Quest with full 360 degree turning it's much easier to play. Visually it's pretty good and only 10 GB. I think the PSVR version was like 40 GB and while it's slightly behind the PSVR visually, the higher resolution and controls make up for it. Use a referral code and grab it at 25% off, it's fun.

Top Bottom