• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Masturbating midget' calls mum 'black bastard' in road rage clash

Bullet Club

'Masturbating midget' calls mum 'black bastard' in road rage clash

Shalima Guilliatt followed the 'racist' man, who she later described as a 'masturbating midget'

This is the moment a mum came face to face with the man who allegedly called her a "black b******" in a Hull road rage incident.

sDDzqVi.jpg

The man is also said to have "ragged" at her car door, "slammed" her wing mirror and put his hand through an open car window in a bid to take her keys.

Hull mum Shalima Guilliatt was travelling from west Hull where she lives to visit a friend in Clarence Court on Monday morning when she came across a man she has labelled a "masturbating midget".

The 33-year-old found herself in the wrong lane and was trying to get in the correct one when the pair clashed.

She said she had her indicator on and was edging in hoping she would be let into the right lane.

There was "bags of room" but says the driver did not want to let her in.

The man is then said to have slammed his brakes on and stopped his car near William Booth House. What happened next left the woman in shock.

She told Hull Live: "It happened at about 10.45am. I’ve reported it to police.

"I was coming down Clive Sullivan Way from Hessle Road into town.

"I was getting near William Booth House. I’m in the wrong lane. I was going to go straight on. I got all confused.

"I decided not to go straight on, I decided to turn off at William Booth House.

"He’s in the right lane. He flew past and he slammed his brakes on and stopped.

"He jumped out of his car and came over to my car. He grabbed hold of my car door. He is ragging my car door."

The man is also said to have slammed the woman's wing mirror in and tried to take her keys by putting his hand through a partially open window.

The woman also claims the man called her a "black b******" and said "what you doing that for", referring to her driving.

"He's grabbed my wing mirror and slammed it in and stuck his hand in my car window," she said.

"He shouted 'you black b******, are you right in the head?'.

"I was absolutely in shock. I said 'sorry, accidents happen. It happens all day long'.

The woman, who also got out of her car during the first confrontation, says the man "squared up to" her then got back in his car and "zoomed off".

In the hope of being able to get his registration plate, she followed him. He then came to some red lights in Ferensway.

The woman, who was stationary with her engine off at this point, then took some images and recorded the video so she could capture the man's registration plate and identity.

She claims because he was being recorded, the video does not show the earlier "rage" he displayed.

In the video, she says: "Do you want to be racist? Calling me a black b******. You are getting reported.

"This guy tried to rip my car keys out and was racist. Tried to rip my car door open."

After the second confrontation, a third then followed. This time in Baker Street.

The woman says she was on the way to her friends who lives off Baker Street and the man was also travelling in the same direction.

At this point, she was on the phone, via Bluetooth, to Humberside Police and says the man pulled up again.

This time, after "stomping over" and accusing her of following him, he was apologetic. She believes because he knew she had recorded him, but says he then realises she is on the phone to police.

"He said 'I'm sorry, can't we leave it at that'," she said.

"I said 'no, we are not leaving it at that'. He's ruined my complete day."

This is the last interaction she had with him.

Ms Guilliatt also claims at one point, the man was "slamming on" in front of her.

"He is an evil, horrible man," she said. "It's threatening behaviour. It's not right.

"I was born and bred in Hull. I've never had racism in my life. He called me a black b****** for no reason."

The woman said she would not dream of treating anyone in that way.

"His spit was hitting my face," she said. "I'm not a nasty person. I wouldn't dream of treating a human being like that."

Posting the video and pictures on Facebook in the hope of naming and shaming the man, she wrote: "This man has pure rage... I've reported him to the police but I need more info. He's evil.

Later in the post, she called him a "masturbating midget", adding: "Who is he and where is he from?"

Humberside Police statement

A spokeswoman for Humberside Police said: "We are carrying out enquiries following two reports received in connection to an incident this morning at around 10.50am on Ferensway.

"A confrontation is reported to have taken place between a man and a woman who were travelling in two separate cars.

"Anyone who may have witnessed the incident is asked to call us on 101, quoting log number 157 of February 24 2020."

Source: Hull Live

Top Bottom