• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meat Loaf Dies: ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ Singer & ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Actor Was 74

Ionian

Mossybrew

OK man I was being provocative just cause, I don't give a shit about Meat Loaf but I apologize for offending your sensibilities.

Ionian

OK man I was being provocative just cause, I don't give a shit about Meat Loaf but I apologize for offending your sensibilities.

So you can't back it up. He had an amazing career.

Now he's dead.

You just sound like a jackass. Shame on your ignorance, you posted before even clicking my link.

Mossybrew

So you can't back it up. He had an amazing career.

Now he's dead.

You just sound like a jackass. Shame on your ignorance, you posted before even clicking my link.

I don't need to click your link to know that Meat Loaf sucks and I don't like his music, but you're right, I am a total jackass so let's call it even.

Ionian

I don't need to click your link to know that Meat Loaf sucks and I don't like his music, but you're right, I am a total jackass so let's call it even.

So leave the thread?

You can't back up your comments.

I wasn't his biggest fan but undoubtedly he was a master in his prime.

I Imagine he went out like this;

RAÏSanÏa

Bat out of Hell was stuck in the cassette deck of a gf's car. We had all the discussions about the lyrics.
Always kind of considered it my parents music.

Think the last thing I saw him in was Wayne's World after it was pointed it out that was him. Thought that was Chris Farley.

Top Bottom