• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Q1, 2016 {2016.01.04 - 2016.04.03}

horuhe

Keep doing work Square.

Keep in mind as Chris said, Nintendo is already above 1.2 million only in January and February. So, don't be biased. Nintendo possibly is the number one.

Are there more than 119 spots in Famitsu's chart, or are there indeed more? 119 is an odd number to end at.

Haha, yes it's kinda weird. But no, there aren't more numbers. I took account only Top 30, the data Famitsu tracks only. So according what I compiled Famitsu only tracked 119 games.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
I just LOVE how Splatoon is still here, lol.

Wonder how long until it become the best selling SKUs on home console this year.
Should easy happen before the release of Final Fantasy XV, so for a while Splatoon will be even in 2016 the bigger game of the year in Japan on home console. :p

horuhe

I just LOVE how Splatoon is still here, lol.

Wonder how long until it become the best selling SKUs on home console this year.
Should easy happen before the release of Final Fantasy XV, so for a while Splatoon will be even in 2016 the bigger game of the year in Japan on home console. :p

That would be insane for a home console game, one year after being released.

Keep in mind as Chris said, Nintendo is already above 1.2 million only in January and February.

I was just being a SE fanboy, i want to see their gamble with smaller projects pay off (Setsuna, Star Ocean, Nier, etc). I dont know how many publishers would have greenlighted a game like Nier Automata

horuhe

I was just being a SE fanboy, i want to see their gamble with smaller projects pay off (Setsuna, Star Ocean, Nier, etc). I dont know how many publishers would have greenlighted a game like Nier Automata

Haha, yeah in that case, go ahead.

What we can't deny is the effort at least in PS4 (the home console de facto), Square Enix is throwing some good money in projects like that.

Top Bottom