• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 18, 2016 (May 02 - May 08)

casiopao

If that Kenka Bancho prediction rings true:

[3DS] Kenka Bancho 6: Soul & Blood - 24,274
lol
An otome VN spinoff shouldn't be selling the same as that.

The otome game actually had manga promoting the game there lol. And considering how otome games demographic actually is kinda stable, it is not shocking seeing how it can beat a terribly underperforming product.TT

French website Final Fantasy World published an interview with Shûichi Kobayashi, producer of Star Ocean 5. He doesn't seem to be aware that the franchise is dead, someone should link him the MC threads.

About the future of Star Ocean
I want to make sure at least the main episodes of Star Ocean come to the most popular platform among the players. Nothing has been decided yet, but the development team has already set a numbers of ideas they would like to explore on a future Star Ocean, in particular on the story front. It is now my job as a producer to decide what will work the best, to ensure the project enter development.

Other tidbits

- The Charles D. Goal ship and the city of Langdauq are indeed references to France (Genral Charles de Gaulle, and territory of Languedoc). In the game, Anne is actually French <3

- Kobayashi would like to do worldwide release for its future games. It wasn't possible for Star Ocean 5, due to the way the game was developped.

- Thinking about the future of the series, Kobayashi want to keep the seamless transition from exploration to combat.

- Kobayashi didn't like the strange name "Integrity and Faithlessness" but tri-Ace insisted because any other name wouldn't make sense.

- Kobayashi wanted to give up on the PS3 version. According to him, Star Ocean 5 began as a PS3 game ported to PS4, but during the course of development the PS4 became the lead platform. Porting the game to PS3 has been tiring and complex and he doesn't want to do cross-gen again.

- Kobayashi is not the producer of Star Ocean 2 on PS4/PS3/Vita, but he'll ask about a worldwide release. Fun fact, he is surprised by the fact french people also want the PS Vita version, and was not aware about the complaints from the west when Square Enix drop the localization of a Vita game.

- Kobayashi wonder how Star Ocean 5 could work on PC (with a pad, duh) but he says the ASKA engine that tri-Ace used is very PC friendly, so...

---

Tell me if something needs clarification, as english is not my native language.

horuhe

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 19, 2016 (May 9 - May 15)

01./00. [PS4] Uncharted 4: A Thief's End <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
02./01. [3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot <ACT> (Nintendo)
03./02. [PSV] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2016 <SPT> (Konami)
04./08. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 <RPG> (Square Enix)
05./03. [3DS] Yo-Kai Sangokushi <SLG> (Level 5)
06./07. [WiiU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo)
07./09. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
08./06. [WiiU] Super Mario Maker <ACT> (Nintendo)
09./04. [PS4] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2016 <SPT> (Konami)
10./11. [3DS] Disney Art Academy <HOB> (Nintendo)
11./12. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games <SPT> (Nintendo)
12./15. [WiiU] Star Fox Zero (+ Star Fox Guard) Double Pack <STG> (Nintendo)
13./16. [WiiU] Pokkén Tournament <FTG> (Pokémon Co.)
14./10. [PS4] Dark Souls III <RPG> (From Software)
15./21. [PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
16./05. [PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2016 <SPT> (Konami)
17./13. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf [Nintendo Selects] <ETC> (Nintendo)
18./22. [WiiU] Mario Kart 8 <RCE> (Nintendo)
19./24. [3DS] Tomodachi Life [Nintendo Selects] <ETC> (Nintendo)
20./19. [PS4] One Piece: Burning Blood <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games)

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking Week 19, 2016 (May 9 - May 15)

01./06. [PS4] Dragon Quest Heroes II <RPG> (Square Enix)
02./01. [PS4] Persona 5 (20th Anniversary Edition) <RPG> (Atlus)
03./05. [3DS] Ace Attorney 6 <ADV> (Capcom)
04./15. [PSV] Dragon Quest Heroes II <RPG> (Square Enix)
05./17. [PS4] Homefront: The Revolution <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft)
06./16. [PS4] Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator (Limited Box) <FTG> (Arc System Works)
07./09. [PS3] Dragon Quest Heroes II <RPG> (Square Enix)
08./19. [PS4] Overwatch: Origins Edition <ACT> (Square Enix)
09./03. [PS3] Persona 5 (20th Anniversary Edition) <RPG> (Atlus)
10./12. [PSV] Kenka Bancho Otome <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft)

Rakuten Books Ranking Week 18, 2016 (May 2 - May 8)

* Note: Games on the Rakuten Books Rankings are only based on sales at Rakuten Books and does not count games sold by other retailers at Rakuten.

Vena

I only just realized that DQH2 was tracking VERY far behind its predecessor, by like hundreds of points.

Takao

Banned
Toukiden 2 just got delayed to July 28th.

Maybe Koei Tecmo still has a few functioning brain cells left, but the PS4 version only becomes less attractive given up the pending RPG barrage.

casiopao

French website Final Fantasy World published an interview with Shûichi Kobayashi, producer of Star Ocean 5. He doesn't seem to be aware that the franchise is dead, someone should link him the MC threads.

About the future of Star Ocean
I want to make sure at least the main episodes of Star Ocean come to the most popular platform among the players. Nothing has been decided yet, but the development team has already set a numbers of ideas they would like to explore on a future Star Ocean, in particular on the story front. It is now my job as a producer to decide what will work the best, to ensure the project enter development.

Other tidbits

- The Charles D. Goal ship and the city of Langdauq are indeed references to France (Genral Charles de Gaulle, and territory of Languedoc). In the game, Anne is actually French <3

- Kobayashi would like to do worldwide release for its future games. It wasn't possible for Star Ocean 5, due to the way the game was developped.

- Thinking about the future of the series, Kobayashi want to keep the seamless transition from exploration to combat.

- Kobayashi didn't like the strange name "Integrity and Faithlessness" but tri-Ace insisted because any other name wouldn't make sense.

- Kobayashi wanted to give up on the PS3 version. According to him, Star Ocean 5 began as a PS3 game ported to PS4, but during the course of development the PS4 became the lead platform. Porting the game to PS3 has been tiring and complex and he doesn't want to do cross-gen again.

- Kobayashi is not the producer of Star Ocean 2 on PS4/PS3/Vita, but he'll ask about a worldwide release. Fun fact, he is surprised by the fact french people also want the PS Vita version, and was not aware about the complaints from the west when Square Enix drop the localization of a Vita game.

- Kobayashi wonder how Star Ocean 5 could work on PC (with a pad, duh) but he says the ASKA engine that tri-Ace used is very PC friendly, so...

---

Tell me if something needs clarification, as english is not my native language.

Well, i guess it is as alive as Bravely Second then lol.

Fisico

It's not like he was gonna promote the release of his game in western markets by saying it underperformed in Japan and there probably wasn't going to be a Star Ocean 6, it's just the typical usual PR stuff.

Toukiden 2 just got delayed to July 28th.

Maybe Koei Tecmo still has a few functioning brain cells left, but the PS4 version only becomes less attractive given up the pending RPG barrage.

Perhaps pre-orders made them realise they can't just shit out the Vita version like they were going to.

mao2

According to this week's Famitsu leak, Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den is coming out on August 25, the same day as Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X HD. Someone on 2ch pointed out that, with the exception of Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi, Capcom have been releasing Sengoku Basara games alongside Hatsune Miku series and Utagumi 575 (another rhythm game by Sega) for whatever reason since Sengoku Basara 3.
http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48624812.html

2010/07/29 Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- 2nd (release date announced on 2010/3/9)
2010/07/29 Sengoku Basara 3 (release date announced on 2010/4/9)

2011/11/10 Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- extend (release date announced on 2011/7/21)
2011/11/10 Sengoku Basara 3 Utage (release date announced on 2011/8/18)

2012/08/30 Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- f (release date announced on 2012/4/26)
2012/08/30 Sengoku Basara HD Collection (release date announced on 2012/5/10)

2014/01/23 Utagumi 575 (release date announced on 2013/9/12)
2014/01/23 Sengoku Basara 4 (release date announced on 2013/9/17)

2016/08/25 Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- X HD (release date announced on 2016/4/27)
2016/08/25 Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den (release date announced on 2016/5/17)

Note that some of the dates above are not the official announcement dates, but rather the dates they were revealed by those who got gaming magazines early (usually just 1 or 2 days earlier). Point is, Sengoku Basara release dates have always been announced after Hatsune Miku/Utagumi's. Can't be a coincidence right?

L~A

I don't think there's too much to read into there. They believe there's a significant audience overlapse between the two franchises, and so it makes to release them together.

Noticed something amusing in the trailer for the latest Story of Seasons game. At the very end, Marvelous briefly advertises the new models of New 3DS XL.

https://youtu.be/I8VtOxnGSFk

Not sure why given they don't release on the same day, there's no special bundle, the game isn't N3DS optimised. And I assume the vast majority of players interested in the game already own a 3DS.

Seems rather random, ha ha.

Also, no data (damn you SELL / GFK), but Yo-kai Watch has been #1 of sales in France for two weeks in a row.

Busaiku

The Ace Attorney cartoon is doing pretty well, wonder if this'll translate to a stronger Ace Attorney 6 performance.
Though it does end somewhat earlier than the game's release.

mao2

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone is coming out on June 23. The base game "Prelude" is free. There are 2 song/module packs "Future Sound" and "Colorful Tone", each costs 4,212yen including tax. "Future Sound" has over 120 songs mainly from the Project Diva series on PSP, PSV and PS3. "Colorful Tone" has about 100 songs from Project Mirai series on 3DS and Project Diva Arcade series.
http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48626373.html

Damage control and all but yeah I don't think Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- X HD which releases 2 months later will do well.

L~A

The Ace Attorney cartoon is doing pretty well, wonder if this'll translate to a stronger Ace Attorney 6 performance.
Though it does end somewhat earlier than the game's release.

Ace Attorney 6 comes out in September, so September 29th at the latest. Meanwhile the AA anime series will end in Septemer too (most likely on the 25th), so worse case scenario it'll end a few days before the game.

Though honestly, I don't think it will have much of an impact on western sales.

Talking of the anime, here's the ratings for Ep 3, 5 and 6:

3rd episode: 4.3 average household rating (8th most viewed anime episode during that week)
5th episode: 5.2 average household rating (7th most viewed anime episode during that week)
6th episode: 4.3 average household rating (8th most viewed anime episode during that week)

(Kanto region only). Seems pretty good (better than Yo-kai Watch, at least).

As announced this morning, AA6 will get a free DLC case after launch (free for a limited time, but still free). They're really going all out, heh?

On the topic of MHXG possibly for 3DS, I wonder if Capcom is planning to release the G content as DLC.

Some MH4 fans were really mad at MH4G because they had to pay full price for an expansion. Paid expansion would make a lot of sense here in the west too.

As announced this morning, AA6 will get a free DLC case after launch (free for a limited time, but still free). They're really going all out, heh?
Well they have to, they don't have many active IPs.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Note that some of the dates above are not the official announcement dates, but rather the dates they were revealed by those who got gaming magazines early (usually just 1 or 2 days earlier). Point is, Sengoku Basara release dates have always been announced after Hatsune Miku/Utagumi's. Can't be a coincidence right?

I'm guessing Capcom feels both series appeal to women and are trying to get a cross-buying audience going.

On the topic of MHXG possibly for 3DS, I wonder if Capcom is planning to release the G content as DLC.

Some MH4 fans were really mad at MH4G because they had to pay full price for an expansion.
Given they're already releasing Monster Hunter Generations in the West, if there's a G version coming, I think there has to be a DLC version. It's going to be hard to get Western retailers to even stock something like that given the modern buying habits of the West.

Well they have to, they don't have many active IPs.

And yes, most of their brands are in tatters. They really don't want to start losing 1/4th or 1/5th their viable IP library whenever a game fails.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ace Attorney 6 comes out in September, so September 29th at the latest. Meanwhile the AA anime series will end in Septemer too (most likely on the 25th), so worse case scenario it'll end a few days before the game.

Though honestly, I don't think it will have much of an impact on western sales.

Talking of the anime, here's the ratings for Ep 3, 5 and 6:

3rd episode: 4.3 average household rating (8th most viewed anime episode during that week)
5th episode: 5.2 average household rating (7th most viewed anime episode during that week)
6th episode: 4.3 average household rating (8th most viewed anime episode during that week)

(Kanto region only). Seems pretty good (better than Yo-kai Watch, at least).

But AA6 comes out on June 9th in Japan. September is the Western's month release :p

Given they're already releasing Monster Hunter Generations in the West, if there's a G version coming, I think there has to be a DLC version. It's going to be hard to get Western retailers to even stock something like that given the modern buying habits of the West.
Nothing stopping them from releasing a fake "GOTY" edition as a boxed product in the West. I wonder how the existence of G as MHX DLC would affect retail sales of MHXG in Japan, though - the estimated sales are in line with previous retail-only G games after all.

L~A

But AA6 comes out on June 9th in Japan. September is the Western's month release :p

But Busaiku's talking about the western release, no?

Because otherwise his message doesn't make any sense to me (the anime is not ending before the game in Japan)...

Well, to go back to what I was saying the other day, I assume the West could get the G version as a HD version on NX (version which would also get released in Japan). A bit like what they did for MH3U on 3DS / Wii U.

Wouldn't be before March (at the earliest), which would explain why they're pushing the vanilla version 3DS in the West.

Vena

And yes, most of their brands are in tatters. They really don't want to start losing 1/4th or 1/5th their viable IP library whenever a game fails.

I have to imagine that after the disaster that was SFV, and it being one of their biggest brands, they're going to be a lot more careful with their remaining big IPs.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were also more hesitant to take marketing money to push projects out the door/get them made prematurely as they did with SFV.

Vena

Apologies for the double post, but on the topic of Capcom, looks like our friendly leaker Serkan Toto has noted the coming reveal of RE7 for E3 which, at this point, we have been expecting given their forecasts. And it looks like Capcom is being conservative with their estimates while also, seemingly, trying to revitalize the IP by ditching the damaging nonsesnse that was RE6 and, maybe even, the entire extended canon.

It does look like, though, that is going to be their big next gen reveal for E3. No word yet on the other ~2-mil forecast, and this makes me all the more suspecting that the MH is a G revision. I just have no idea where they would get the teams/manpower between RE7, SFV ongoing support, the other project, and most of the mainline MH team being on Stories.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Also, no data (damn you SELL / GFK), but Yo-kai Watch has been #1 of sales in France for two weeks in a row.

Why people in the Media Create thread only care about France and in some case UK when we talk about Europe lol.

We have Spain numbers for Yokay Watch, and we know is doing extremely good.

Like in france, it was for 2 weeks consecutive first, and it sold 12,000 unit lifetime so far. But what's really impressive is that the first week was EQUAL to second week:
First week: 6,000
Second week: 6,000

How much is impressive? This is more than what Zelda Twilight Princess on Wii U sold in 6 weeks.

Hell, forget Twilight Princess. The Division ( yes, THE DIVISION) on PS4 sold 26,000 unit first week.

I don't know if you guys realize that with this trend Yokay Watch will definitively surpass the first week of The Division (ON PS4), which is something of insane...

If France is similar to Spain, then Yokay Watch is killing it.

copy from 2ch
media create 2015 CY

Xbox One
Halo: The Master Chief Collection 13.6K
Halo 5 9.4K
Fallout 4 7.5K
Psycho-Pass 7.2K
Forza 5.4K
Rise of the Tomb Raider 3.8K
Battlefield Hardline 2.9K
total: 117.4K

Xbox 360
Minecraft 5.1K (30.8K lifetime)
total: 55.2K

PSP
Uta no Prince-sama ASAS 77.1K
Meiji Toukyou Renka 12.8K
total: 304.5K

other platforms
PS4 Witcher 3 166K
PSV Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 150K
PSV Tokyo Xanadu 129K
PSV Taiko no Tatsujin V Version 121K
PS4 EDF 4.1 82K
PSV World Trigger 50K
PS4 FF10HD 45K
PSV The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution 44K
PSV Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus 40K
PSV Persona 4 the Golden (the best) 39K
PSV Trillion: God of Destruction 36K
PS4 Megadimension Neptunia VII 35K
PSV Atelier Escha & Logy Plus 30K
PS4 Tropico 5 29K
PS4 Tearaway Unfolded 1.5K (0.5K first week)

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
PSV 49K
PS4 31K
PS3 21K

CHAOS;CHILD
PSV 24K
PS4 9K
PS3 5K

Higurashi When They Cry
PSV 22K
PS3 9K

Hmm this shows Halo Wars 2 and Forza Horizon 3 should be enough to get the Xbox One toward the 100k range for final LTD. Very good.

horuhe

Why people in the Media Create thread only care about France and in some case UK when we talk about Europe lol.

Well, even though I agree with you, I think it's more because France is a Nintendo loving territory, or at least much more than the other countries in Europe. And since, we are were talking about a Nintendo game, that country could give us some hints that maybe other countries a la UK don't give us.

But yeah, in Spain the game is doing really well.

------------

Btw, Splatoon was moving quite well during this couple of days, and there were looots of merchandising being very popular as well.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Well, even though I agree with you, I think it's more because France is a Nintendo loving territory, or at least much more than the other countries in Europe. And since, we are were talking about a Nintendo game, that country could give us some hints that maybe other countries a la UK don't give us.

But yeah, in Spain the game is doing really well.

We all know France is a strong market for Nintendo. What the majority part of people in this thread don't know is that Nintendo in the others Europe countries is not doing as bad as in UK.

I mean really, ever saw Germany chart? Some times Germany is looking a stronger market than France for Nintendo, just look at the recent released:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon was first in the launch week in Germany, when in France was second, under Street Fighter V.
Hyrule Warriors was third during launch week in Germany, in France was fiveth.
XenoBlade Chronicles X in France was out of TOP 5 during launch week, in Germany was fiveth, ecc...

Just some example which show how some times Germany is a better market than France for Nintendo.

And well, as just posted, some times Spain and Italy too could be nice surprise.

Btw, Splatoon was moving quite well during this couple of days

MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ōkami

Citj809WYAAhlMn.jpg
Ratchet and Clanck THE GAME as it's called in Japan is coming out on August 9th.

The limited edition pictured up there comes with a blu ray of the movie and a manga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEzgrnHY-Y

Also as you know Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was announce today, in Japan the game is only coming to PlayStation 4.

This is a situation that has been increasing lately where Japanese games are released on Xbox One in the west, but not in Japan, Attack on Titan comes to mind as another example.

Apart from that there also western games releasing in Japan only on PS4, like Overwatch.

zeromcd73

&#332;kami;203976285 said:
Apart from that there also western games releasing in Japan only on PS4, like Overwatch.
Famitsu also announced yesterday that the new COD is PS4 only too. Sony will be the one publishing it in Japan.

noobie

Banned
&#332;kami;203976285 said:
Ratchet and Clanck THE GAME as it's called in Japan is coming out on August 9th.

The limited edition pictured up there comes with a blu ray of the movie and a manga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEzgrnHY-Y

Also as you know Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was announce today, in Japan the game is only coming to PlayStation 4.

This is a situation that has been increasing lately where Japanese games are released on Xbox One in the west, but not in Japan, Attack on Titan comes to mind as another example.

Do we have previous R&C entries sales in Japan? Is it suppose to do >50K first week and 100 LT?

When Halo 5 is doing less than 10k then what can western publishers can expect from a western game to do in Japan? I doubt 10k bar is enough for the localization cost.

Aters

Famitsu also announced yesterday that the new COD is PS4 only too. Sony will be the one publishing it in Japan.

Reminds me of that Sony vs SE video. They tried hard with CoD.

When Halo 5 is doing less than 10k then what can western publishers can expect from a western game to do in Japan? I doubt 10k bar is enough for the localization cost.

Halo 5 is XBOX exclusive and XBOX weekly sale in Japan is constantly below 100. I'm sure a Sony franchise will do much better (50k-100k).

Takao

Banned

It really doesn't matter, but I'm pretty sure people thought the exact same thing last year, only for MS to later announce they would publish the Xbox versions in Japan (Sony did the same for the PS3/4 versions).

Do we have previous R&C entries sales in Japan? Is it suppose to do >50K first week and 100 LT?

Maybe if you get a time machine.

PS2 : Ratchet & Clank ( SCE ) { 2002-12-03 } - 49,733 / 538,029
PS2 : Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando ( SCE ) { 2003-12-11 } - 61,436 / 241,858
PS2 : Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal ( SCE ) { 2004-11-25 } - 77,373 / 274,188
PS2 : Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked ( SCE ) { 2005-11-23 } - 88,497 / 233,375
PSP : Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters ( SCE ) { 2007-06-28 } - 39,529 / 157,189
PS3 : Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction ( SCE ) { 2007-11-11 } - 10,965 / 54,114
PS2 : Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters ( SCE ) { 2008-07-03 } - 5,260 / 27,709
PSP : Secret Agent Clank ( SCE ) { 2008-11-20 } - 10,169 / 51,891
PS3 : Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time ( SCE ) { 2009-11-19 } - 14,991 / 36,054
PS3 : Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One ( SCE ) { 2011-10-20 } - 6,507 / 15,168
PS3 : Ratchet & Clank Collection ( SCE ) { 2012-09-06 } - 6,784 / 19,412

L~A

4k sounds about right for the Wii U.

Really curious about sales for the other platforms... will not be pretty, I'm sure.

Busaiku

But Busaiku's talking about the western release, no?

Because otherwise his message doesn't make any sense to me (the anime is not ending before the game in Japan)...
Nah, I was talking about Japan.
Thought it was 12 episodes and I thought the game was late July.

It really doesn't matter, but I'm pretty sure people thought the exact same thing last year, only for MS to later announce they would publish the Xbox versions in Japan (Sony did the same for the PS3/4 versions).

PS2 : Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal ( SCE ) { 2004-11-25 } - 77,373 / 274,188
PS3 : Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction ( SCE ) { 2007-11-11 } - 10,965 / 54,114
PS3 : Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time ( SCE ) { 2009-11-19 } - 14,991 / 36,054
Good to see Ratchet and Clank finally launching. It seems ~20K is the number to beat, unfortunately.

Or ~40K going with mainline releases.

Seems Ratchet is one of those few western series that has actually declined in Japan across the gens. Shame. Hopefully PS4 version will sell at least more than PS3 games (like it seems to do in west).

notaskwid

Ratchet and Clank had some awesome marketing in the PS2 era. New game is really good and with the right push will do better than PS3 era Ratchet.

L~A

Media Create:

PS4 23,239
New3DS LL 13,623
Vita 12,299
Wii U 3,896
New3DS 3,021
PS3 997
3DS 823
3DS LL 128
Xbox One 115

128k for UC4