• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 21, 2016 (May 23 - May 29)

Orgen

There's no chance in hell that Yokai 3 sells less than Yokai Busters so I wouldn't pay much attention to Comgnet for now.

And there's no chance in hell that Yokai 3 sells more than Pokemon Sun/Moon ;D

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
So what's hurting Yokai 3? Too many spin-offs? I hope it does well, I love this franchise.

The usual Level 5 oversaturation. That and seems like the fad died down already. Seeing how the craze is not the same as it used to be.

Do agree it is a great franchise and 3 does seem to change things up a bit.

zeromcd73

With FFXV in September, WoFF in October, and KH2.8 in December, so I guess that leaves SaGa Scarlet Grace for November?

Ryng_tolu

Banned
I'm not fighting, I'm presenting SALES DATA. I wonder why nobody replied to my post? Except you of course. ^~^

Yes sales data which make no sense lol. We get it, YoKay Watch spin off sells better than Pokémon spin off.

Now, let's talk about the main games. Has a Yokay Watch game ever outsold any main Pokémon game?

Ooooooooooooh right, it outsold a remake of 10 years old, this really confirm Yokay Watch is bigger than Pokémon lol.

The best selling Yokay Watch game has barely sold over 3 million at retail, Pokémon X and Y is well over 4 million.

The only way to see if Yokay Watch is bigger than Pokémon is see if Yokay Watch 3 will outsell Pokémon moon and sun.

Do you really think this will happen? If you think it won't, then the discussion end here, Pokémon is bigger.
If you think Yokay Watch 3 will outsell Moon and Sun, see you again in November.

Top Bottom