• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 27, 2016 (Jul 04 - Jul 10)

Ryng_tolu

Banned
The king has returned.

The king was always here.

Well at the beginning of the year I thought we were getting Z. Clearly they had other plans. Good plans from the look of things.

Minecraft going to truck along with Splatoon to be the new immortal Wii U duo until NX comes out. I imagine the Vita version will usually be higher, but the Wii U version will do just fine for itself.

Both Minecratf and Splatoon will have a good year. I expect something like 500K for Splatoon and 300K for Minecraft at retail in 2016.

hiska-kun

Regarding Yo-kai Watch 3 launch, let me share my impressions from today at some stores.

- Even it was Yo-kai Watch 3 launch, it didn't feel like 2014 with Yo-kai Watch 2. The truth is that people seemed to be more interested about Pokemon Sun & Moon pre-orders, that started today. Specially the double pack might be sold out quite quickly.

- Still, two things must be said. Next week start the Summer Holidays for kids, and they last until the end of August. Also, Monday 18th is a national holiday, meaning that we have a three days weekend. Even first week sales might not be as strong as the second entry, decent drops on the following weeks should be expected.

- The other thing I wanted to check was Wii U. Splatoon Bundle is available everywhere I checked. And going by Nintendo's promotion I think at least they will supply enough copies during summer. Advertising at stores is like "we finally have Wii U, hurry up!". Wii U hardware might stay stable around 10k this summer.

- The Wii U games that they're promoting are 3. Of course Splatoon is the main. The other two are Mario & Sonic at Rio 2016 and Minecraft Wii U. Both games should sell well this summer holidays. Especially I feel that M&S at Rio are quite demanded (both 3DS & Wii U versions)

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Regarding Yo-kai Watch 3 launch, let me share my impressions from today at some stores.

- Even it was Yo-kai Watch 3 launch, it didn't feel like 2014 with Yo-kai Watch 2. The truth is that people seemed to be more interested about Pokemon Sun & Moon pre-orders, that started today. Specially the double pack might be sold out quite quickly.

I'm really interesting about Moon and Sun pre orders... will be fun to see. Too bad Pokémon GO is not out in Japan, it could have boosted Moon and Sun pre orders by a lot.

Busaiku

A delayed release may actually help maintain Pokémon interest until the launch of Sun.
Maybe release when kids are let out.

- Still, two things must be said. Next week start the Summer Holidays for kids, and they last until the end of August. Also, Monday 18th is a national holiday, meaning that we have a three days weekend. Even first week sales might not be as strong as the second entry, decent drops on the following weeks should be expected.

- The other thing I wanted to check was Wii U. Splatoon Bundle is available everywhere I checked. And going by Nintendo's promotion I think at least they will supply enough copies during summer. Advertising at stores is like "we finally have Wii U, hurry up!". Wii U hardware might stay stable around 10k this summer.

- The Wii U games that they're promoting are 3. Of course Splatoon is the main. The other two are Mario & Sonic at Rio 2016 and Minecraft Wii U. Both games should sell well this summer holidays. Especially I feel that M&S at Rio are quite demanded (both 3DS & Wii U versions)

In addition to the above, any other thoughts on Rio Wii U and Minecraft Wii U in general performance-wise?

test_account

XP-39C²
I'm really interesting about Moon and Sun pre orders... will be fun to see. Too bad Pokémon GO is not out in Japan, it could have boosted Moon and Sun pre orders by a lot.
Couldnt Pokemon Go also have the opposite effect? Concidering how many that are gaming mainly on mobile in Japan, maybe they would be satisfied enough with that.

rhandino

Banned
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Pokemon Go is not launching in Japan to not hurt the launch of Yo-kai Watch 3...

Most likely they are trying to not kill the servers like they did that one time when Pokemon Bank launched.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that Pokemon Go is not launching in Japan to not hurt the launch of Yo-kai Watch 3...

Most likely they are trying to not kill the servers like they did that one time when Pokemon Bank launched.
Japan is going to kill the Pokemon Go servers like no other.

It's the kingdom of mobile gaming (I'm assuming this game is prohibited in China, otherwise that would be more problematic).

The Asian Pacific region in general will be very trying.

casiopao

Considering how the server is dead now..... I thinm u know the reason.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Couldnt Pokemon Go also have the opposite effect? Concidering how many that are gaming mainly on mobile in Japan, maybe they would be satisfied enough with that.

I really don't see this happen.

The hardcore Pokémon fans will always buy a new main Pokémon game, they surely won't be satisfied with GO. Any reasons they should?

Meanwhile, people who never played Pokémon will be very interesting now.

That said, i believe GO will have a way better effect in the West (expecially in USA) than in Japan, indeed i expect Moon and Sun to sell less than X/Y in Japan, but more in USA and Europe.

Vena

It could, but honestly I don't think it would and then you have a convolution of how many casuals get roped in vs. how many people end up "satisfied". The games are very different. More over the more dedicated base would not be satisfied with GO but more like made thirstier by it. As I noted before, GO is what I think a "cross" media franchising for trying to rope in casuals would need to be like, not like the previous titles to enter like P&D which were... well, effectively identical. That is where you can end up with a "get your fill" scenario.

Not that I like it as a metric, but its been funny watching the Pokemon titles and the 3DS march their way up on the Amazon (US) charts after the launch of GO. The 3DS is just sitting up above all hardware now and has been for days, and it hasn't done that since the launch of the NEW.

Ryng_tolu

Banned
The 3DS is just sitting up above all hardware now and has been for days, and it hasn't done that since the launch of the NEW.

For have a better idea of what he is talking about:

Cne84JxWYAA72j4.jpg:large

NOTE: XBO is that high only because there are insane promotion like price drop or 4 games in bundle, and that's only amazon, withouth that it's easy under PS4

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
To be honest, I suppose 3DS is high due to the current discount (174.99 instead of 199.99), even if the size of the discount doesn't explain this kind of surge. Did 3DS have a specific deal during Amazon Prime Day? That, combined with the current deal, would explain its current ranking: Amazon tracks sales in their charts in such a way that deals effect don't wear off immediately hours after that specific deal has ended. In some cases, it takes one-two days before things go back to normal.

Pokémon games rising so much in the past few days (not just the upcoming Sun / Moon, but also Alpha Sapphire and X, which were both in top 40 at some point), and before Prime Day was definitely due to Go's massive launch and brand awareness's increase.

Vena

To be honest, I suppose 3DS is high due to the current discount (174.99 instead of 199.99), even if the size of the discount doesn't explain this kind of surge. Did 3DS have a specific deal during Amazon Prime Day? That, combined with the current deal, would explain its current ranking: Amazon tracks sales in their charts in such a way that deals effect don't wear off immediately hours after that specific deal has ended. In some cases, it takes one-two days before things go back to normal.

Pokémon games rising so much in the past few days (not just the upcoming Sun / Moon, but also Alpha Sapphire and X, which were both in top 40 at some point), and before Prime Day was definitely due to Go's massive launch and brand awareness's increase.

I honestly didn't even know of about Prime Day, haha. That said, I have no idea. :p

Ryng_tolu

Banned

There aren't deals on Amazon for what i know. And a $15 price difference really can't be the only reason, not if with those insane promotion XBO is under 3DS, and hell PS4 is barely above the second SKUs.

I think the 3DS and the Pokémon boost are both thanks GO. I seriusly think this is the first time i see 3DS that high on Amazon.

EDIT: It may also be because the release of Monster Hunter, but i doubt it...

Oregano

Been busy the last few days so I didn't get a chance to reply but yeah it could just be a case of lowered expectations. I was just taking the piss a bit.

While it is irritating that we have to play this competition game here when Nintendo is helping out YW and PKMN at the same time, I have some interesting stuff I'd like to share.

My friend from Japan has something to say regarding Pokemon Go and YW3, I think it's pretty interesting to note:

Because that’s the sort of information you should use before making a statement like that. Pokemon Go is likely going to be far more popular in the states than it will be in Japan. This is not to say that it won’t work out in Japan, just that the culture here in the states is more suited for Pokemon Go to thrive and spread wildly.

Some things to note… iPhones? Way less popular in Japan. Do you remember when iPhones first released? If not, you can probably find data on it. So there’s that, for one thing.

Next up is the working culture, America is way more relaxed… giving people more time and freedom in the day to play games on their phones. Japan, on the other had, avery predictable times of day when people will most likely play pokemon go (see also: their commute home)

Same thing, smart phones across the board did not boom in Japan… there has been a slow creep upward, but nothing like America at all

Both children and adults in Japan have a more structured day, and higher work ethic, lol, so they will likely play less, and focus their play to very specific times of day

Now… regarding yokai watch… Most play is being done by kids, parents at night time, and young men with part time jobs (very similar to America, you could say). Additionally, carrying your DS around is part of the culture and will result in streetpasses. Pokemon Go doesn’t have this type of communal sense (at least not yet).

This isn't my statement, but she thinks it won't boom in Japan as you guys might think.
What do you think?

test_account

XP-39C²
I really don't see this happen.

The hardcore Pokémon fans will always buy a new main Pokémon game, they surely won't be satisfied with GO. Any reasons they should?

Meanwhile, people who never played Pokémon will be very interesting now.

That said, i believe GO will have a way better effect in the West (expecially in USA) than in Japan, indeed i expect Moon and Sun to sell less than X/Y in Japan, but more in USA and Europe.
It could, but honestly I don't think it would and then you have a convolution of how many casuals get roped in vs. how many people end up "satisfied". The games are very different. More over the more dedicated base would not be satisfied with GO but more like made thirstier by it. As I noted before, GO is what I think a "cross" media franchising for trying to rope in casuals would need to be like, not like the previous titles to enter like P&D which were... well, effectively identical. That is where you can end up with a "get your fill" scenario.

Not that I like it as a metric, but its been funny watching the Pokemon titles and the 3DS march their way up on the Amazon (US) charts after the launch of GO. The 3DS is just sitting up above all hardware now and has been for days, and it hasn't done that since the launch of the NEW.
Sure, the hardcore fans will buy it regardless, i'm thinking more about people who are primarily playing mobile games and have moved to that instead. But we'll see. Maybe if it end up selling 300k-400k more than usual, then thats a good indication of a Pokemon Go effect. Hopefully it goes thisway instead of the other way around.

Sandfox

Sure, the hardcore fans will buy it regardless, i'm thinking more about people who are primarily playing mobile games and have moved to that instead. But we'll see. Maybe if it end up selling 300k-400k more than usual, then thats a good indication of a Pokemon Go effect. Hopefully it goes thisway instead of the other way around.

I don't really think Go provides that kind of fix since it's so different and "lacking".

horuhe

I usually post the Rakuten Books Ranking divided into Sales Ranking and Pre-Orders Ranking, but this time I'm gonna post it as it is in the official site to show how was yesterday's situation.

Rakuten Books Ranking (2016.07.16)

01./00. [3DS] Pokémon Sun / Moon (Double Pack) <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
02./00. [3DS] Pokémon Moon <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
03./00. [3DS] Pokémon Sun <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
04./01. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi <RPG> (Level 5)
05./02. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi / Tempura Set <RPG> (Level 5)
06./04. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura <RPG> (Level 5)
07./26. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Mura o Tsukurundesu <SLG> (Nippon Columbia)
08./06. [PS4] Idolm@ster Platinum Stars (Platinum Box) <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
09./08. [3DS] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns <SLG> (Marvelous)
10./03. [WiiU] Super Mario Maker # <ACT> (Nintendo)

oh. looks like mini solgaleo & lunaala is the preorder bonus this time, just like primal groudon & kyogre during oras
While it is irritating that we have to play this competition game here when Nintendo is helping out YW and PKMN at the same time, I have some interesting stuff I'd like to share.

My friend from Japan has something to say regarding Pokemon Go and YW3, I think it's pretty interesting to note:

This isn't my statement, but she thinks it won't boom in Japan as you guys might think.
What do you think?

meanwhile, a recent ingress event in tokyo....

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Yes. These are from Pokémon Center.

Very thanks.

Looks like in all Rakuten, COMG, and Amazon Sun and Moon pre orders started very strong.

About "COMG!", i made a comparation to how are the Sun and Moon pre orders compared to X/Y and ORAS.

NOTE:
The first day of pre orders for Sun and Moon is way smaller than X/Yand ORAS, actually less than half... but keep in mind this is normal, XY and ORAS pre orders started 2 months before release, while Moon and Sun pre orders started 4 months before release... honestly, it did even way better than i expect.
Not to mention that recently the ratio / sales on COMG is better than it was years ago, and of course digital sales for Moon and Sun will be bigger... honestly, i starting to believe Moon and Sun can sell better than X/Y even in Japan!

test_account

XP-39C²
I don't really think Go provides that kind of fix since it's so different and "lacking".
True, but it depends on what kinda fix people feel that they need. Seems that they are trying to make Pokemon Go to have lasting appeal at least.

But its hard to say, i'm not making any predictions, just speculating.

horuhe

Very thanks.

Looks like in all Rakuten, COMG, and Amazon Sun and Moon pre orders started very strong.

Well, I need to point out that of course Yo-Kai Watch 3 first day sales are actually higher than expressed in the ranking. Pre-orders are counted as net sales on the website and are not counted again once the game is released. Even though, it's impressive how Pokémon managed to outsell everything yesterday by a huge margin.

What do you think?

well, been lived in Japan for more than 3 years so I can agree with most of she said, but she has to consider that there are 2 different "populations" here : students and workers
the latter have the problems she pointed out, the former have undoubtely more free time
Considering the japanese culture I feel we won't see some things happen here has happened in the West, like hundreds of people garhering in parks in the night looking for particular Pokemon appearance

so the working people audience maybe will be attracted less than the younger one due to "time" problems, people working 10 hours and spending 2 or more hours for commuting I dont think want to go out so much in the night, considering that I know a lot of people who just spend their weekend at home and sleeping due to a hard working week

I have actually heard the Japan economy dying at one point in the last couple of years.

I don't think Pokemon Go would be a priority for workers if it means their jobs are at constant stake.

Japan seems to be constantly busy.

ranmafan

What do you think?

While some of those conments are true, specifically school and work being more focused and having less time to use phones, somethings I gotta say I don't agree with. One iPhones are huge in Japan! Smartphones in general are and kids especially love to play with them. Although most play with their their parents phones from my observations over the years here. Access to the game won't be a problem at all.

And yes while many use their phones for their commutes especially in the big cities, people use them everywhere else too. At breaks at work, waiting at the doctor or anywhere else. Sitting at the park. Etc. and as someone who lives in a smaller city in Japan I see people walking playing with their phones all the time.

Honestly I'm not sure how big Pokemon go will be here but I think it will have excitement for sure. It's all over the news programs every night this past week here in Japan so people know of it and the phenomenon building. And with summer vacation days away for many it's the perfect time For such a game to come out here. Now if only they would hurry and get it out to us

horuhe

Now we're talking about GO, it seems that japanese news are talking about it, and trying to guess the reason behind a western release before Japan. There are lots of theories. The first one is about they are using the west as an experiment, they were scared about the buzz in Japan and the problems caused by "arukisumaho" or walking while using the phone; so they decided a western release first to investigate how to deal with such problems. The other theory it's to counter the Brexit effect. It seems the government requested Nintendo to launch Pokémon GO as soon as possible. In fact, as we already know Nintendo market value climbed, and that caused a slightly improve on Japanese economy as well. They were joking with the Abenomics word, changing it to Pokémonomics.

So, Nintendo saving Japan and the whole world, it seems.

Takao

Banned
Now we're talking about GO, it seems that japanese news are talking about it, and trying to guess the reason behind a western release before Japan. There are lots of theories. The first one is about they are using the west as an experiment, they were scared about the buzz in Japan and the problems caused by "arukisumaho" or walking while using the phone; so they decided a western release first to investigate how to deal with such problems. The other theory it's to counter the Brexit effect. It seems the government requested Nintendo to launch Pokémon GO as soon as possible. In fact, as we already know Nintendo market value climbed, and that caused a slightly improve on Japanese economy as well. They were joking with the Abenomics word, changing it to Pokémonomics.

Maybe it launched in the west first because Niantic is an American company?

Vena

Nintendo is definitely saving the health of a lot of Americans, haha. My own included. I haven't run/walked 12miles a day for a whole week in quite some time.

I should go back to boxing...

... I wonder if I will find any pokemon at the gym.

casiopao

I have actually heard the Japan economy dying at one point in the last couple of years.

I don't think Pokemon Go would be a priority for workers if it means their jobs are at constant stake.

Japan seems to be constantly busy.

Summer Holiday though. And considering how bad hikkikomori problem in Japan, i think how Poke GO going to be able to pull out those gamers outside of their comfort room will be something parents would love to push to their children lol.

Ōkami

1. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 3 Sushi - 352
  2. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 3 Tempura - 320
  3. [3DS] Monster Hunter Generations - 48
  4. [3DS] Culdcept Revolt - 27
  5. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition - 22
  6. [3DS] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns - 18
  7. [PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution (Limited Edition) - 15
  8. [PSV] Refrain no Chika Meikyuu to Majo no Ryodan - 13
  9. [WIU] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - 11
  10. [PSV] Uppers - 9
  11. [PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition - 8
  12. [PS3] Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and Prophecy's End - 8
  13. [3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Don Don! Mystery Adventure - 8
  14. [WIU] Splatoon - 7
  15. [PS4] Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and the Prophecy's End - 7
  16. [PS4] Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers - 7
  17. [3DS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice - 7
  18. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition - 6
  19. [PSV] Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and Prophecy's End - 5
  20. [PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution - 5
Combined preorders of Pokémon Sun / Moon at 294 pts.

Eolz

Pokemon Go is great for everybody's QOL yeah.

Isn't that a pretty big difference between YW3 Sushi and Tempura? What's the difference between both that could cause this?

hiska-kun

Pokemon Go is great for everybody's QOL yeah.

Isn't that a pretty big difference between YW3 Sushi and Tempura? What's the difference between both that could cause this?

Big difference? Lol

That's big difference:

Media Create Sales: Week 28, 2015 (Jul 06 - Jul 12)

01./00. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch Busters: White Dog Squad <ACT> (Level 5) {2015.07.11} (¥4.968) - 423.000 / NEW
02./00. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team <ACT> (Level 5) {2015.07.11} (¥4.968) - 271.000 / NEW

horuhe

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 28, 2016 (Jul 11 - Jul 17)

01./00. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi <RPG> (Level 5)
02./00. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi / Tempura Set <RPG> (Level 5)
03./00. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura <RPG> (Level 5)
04./04. [WiiU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios)
05./02. [3DS] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns <SLG> (Marvelous)
06./05. [WiiU] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games <SPT> (Nintendo)
07./13. [PSV] Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain <RPG> (Nippon Ichi Software)
08./01. [3DS] Culdcept Revolt <TBL> (Nintendo)
09./06. [3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot <ACT> (Nintendo)
10./00. [PSV] Uppers <FTG> (Marvelous)
11./08. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
12./16. [WiiU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo)
13./14. [3DS] Taiko Drum Master: Doko Don! Mystery Adventure <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games)
14./18. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games <SPT> (Nintendo)
15./09. [PS4] Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
16./00. [WiiU] Super Mario Maker # <ACT> (Nintendo)
17./05. [3DS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice <ADV> (Capcom)
18./00. [PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution <RPG> (Kadokawa Games)
19./11. [PS4] Overwatch <ACT> (Square Enix)
20./07. [PS3] Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
21./23. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V [New Price Edition] <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan)
22./17. [PS4] Tales of Zestiria <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
23./19. [PSV] Dragon Quest Heroes II: The Twin Kings and Prophecy's End <RPG> (Square Enix)
24./22. [WiiU] Mario Kart 8 <RCE> (Nintendo)
25./00. [PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution (Limited Edition) <RPG> (Kadokawa Games)
26./20. [WiiU] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Wii Remote Controller Set) <SPT> (Nintendo)
27./35. [PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
28./10. [PSV] Shin Hayarigami 2 <ADV> (Nippon Ichi Software)
29./25. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf [Nintendo Selects] <ETC> (Nintendo)
30./21. [WiiU] Super Mario Maker <ACT> (Nintendo)

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking Week 28, 2016 (Jul 11 - Jul 17)

01./00. [3DS] Pokémon Moon <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
02./00. [3DS] Pokémon Sun <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
03./00. [3DS] Pokémon Sun / Moon (Double Pack) <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
04./07. [PS4] Idolm@ster Platinum Stars (Platinum Box) <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
05./08. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Mura o Tsukurundesu <SLG> (Nippon Columbia)
06./06. [PS4] Final Fantasy XV <RPG> (Square Enix)
07./04. [PS4] Tales of Berseria <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
08./00. [PS4] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)
09./05. [PS4] Persona 5 (20th Anniversary Edition) <RPG> (Atlus)
10./10. [PS3] Tales of Berseria <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
11./12. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: Dragon Chapter <RPG> (GungHo Online)
12./09. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: God Chapter <RPG> (GungHo Online)
13./40. [PS4] The King of Fighters XIV <FTG> (SnK Playmore)
14./16. [3DS] Dragon Ball Fusions (Limited Edition) <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
15./27. [3DS] Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth <RPG> (Atlus)
16./29. [PS4] Toukiden 2 <ACT> (Koei Tecmo)
17./11. [PS4] The Last Guardian (Limited Edition) <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
18./13. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: God Chapter / Dragon Chapter Set <RPG> (GungHo Online)
19./33. [PSV] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana <RPG> (Nihon Falcom)
20./22. [PS4] Idolm@ster Platinum Stars <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games)

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 27, 2016 (Jul 04 - Jul 10)

* Note: Games on the Rakuten Books Rankings are only based on sales at Rakuten Books and does not count games sold by other retailers at Rakuten.
** Note 2: Games on the Pre-Orders Ranking are counted as net sales, so it might possibly affect the games listed on the Sales Ranking.

Top Bottom