• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 48, 2014 (Nov 24 - Nov 30)

Alrus

Level-5 has at least two games coming out next year. Yokai Watch 3 in the summer and Yokai Watch 3.5 in december :p

Scum

Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest was announced for 3DS.

I see Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts as a possibility, but am not sure there are too many other titles that can actually carry their own game, but by the time they get through two games for each they could pretty logically cycle around again if they wanted to continue going and the titles were still selling.

Pfft. Mushroom Kingdom Hearts or bust!

L~A

Looks like One Piece Super Grand Battle! X is getting a demo today. Poor Ganbarion fell victim to the almighty Smash Bros. 3DS.

duckroll

Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest was announced for 3DS.

I see Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts as a possibility, but am not sure there are too many other titles that can actually carry their own game, but by the time they get through two games for each they could pretty logically cycle around again if they wanted to continue going and the titles were still selling.

Wouldn't that depend pretty heavily on Disney?

I think if Level-5 has stuff next year they are prepared to actually release, they would not have skipped a Level-5 Vision event this year. Especially when it would have drawn a huge crowd with the Yokai Watch fanbase. Not having an event seems to suggest that they're actually not prepared to announce anything, which means next year they'll announce stuff which will be coming out in the next 1-2 years. Except Yokai Watch 3. Lol.

True. I was expecting a L5 Vision this year but it didn't realize. Anyway, you have the 2013 L5 Vision that had basically nothing except for known stuffs and Wonderflick. L5 might still pull an early 2015 L5 Vision for things that are going to be released in 2015 and 2016.

In any case, I'm curious at which direction Hino is going to take.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I don't see exploiting YW as a bad thing, but if L5 will not invest that money into new IPs it will be a mistake.

Oregano

Considering Hino said he wants to make another Big franchise in Dengeki Playstation I wouldn't be surprised if their PS4 game is a big crossmedia project, one probably not focused on kids.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Considering Hino said he wants to make another Big franchise in Dengeki Playstation I wouldn't be surprised if their PS4 game is a big crossmedia project, one probably not focused on kids.

he also confirmed that he will presente their next PS4 project at E3.
so it's pretty clear that everyone, L5 included, want a part of that huge PS4 ww pie.

L~A

Media Create:

New3DS LL 63,714
3DS 38,846
New3DS 25,541
Wii U 24,469
Vita 22,355
3DS LL 17,319
PS4 15,971
PS3 5,679
Vita TV 986
Xbox One 790
Xbox 360 189
PSP 8

Smash : 227k.

Edit: lol @ 3DS selling better than the N3DS.

Tadaima

Oh dear at this week's Wii U sales.. Famitsu is reporting 14k.

Edit: It was showing last week's hardware chart alongside this week's software. Sales are not as bad, but still pretty grim.

Famitsu:
3DS - 21509
New 3DS - 71383
Vita - 20960
Wii U - 27191
PS4 - 13040
Xbox One - 904
PS3 - 5061

Smash Wii U - 244,747

Pretty good opening for Wii U Smash, given the context.
Pretty bad Wii U hardware, given the context.

Umm... seems like a big discrepancy for 3DS between the two trackers...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Why do Japanese hate New 3DS so much?
Darn it, this'll probably lead to NoA not even releasing it here.

lol?

edit: or are you talking only about the small model?

Top Bottom