• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet Returnal’s Selene Scanned Face Actress Anne Beyer

Okamiden

Its a great game receiving GREAT critical acclaim, the game will be fine and will probably receive TONS of GOTY nom's. as they would be well deserved, It doesn't need "luck". Proof is in the pudding.
LMAO. My sweet summer child...

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Cool, although you do spend most the time looking at the back of her helmet so...who cares?

OrtizTwelve

MV5BMjM2M2RhNmMtZTIyNS00OWFjLWJhMzMtNDAyY2M3YTFkZGMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

PgpziprlZMRw_0ZQBLzBLhp9nJthW5QQjHo_Dz_TEYEXVf0peXFl6sXyzne4hrl0gh-SxihCGTQHQypPyaomVlyMpWy6Z0UOtmw9NREWVf6ixP7JuqIOR69Q1dS4hPmv.jpg

MV5BNzczNjMwMDUtZGRlNy00OGMxLWJhMDYtN2NmY2E3M2Q1MWRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA4NjE0MjI@._V1_.jpg

Selene-Returnal.jpg

returnal-hands-on-preview.jpg

Selene-Featured-Slider-Size.jpg

They selected the right model and character for the game. She has the aura of someone who's intelligent and accomplished, but also tough.

Blond

Banned
Maybe, but my guess is that we’re just not there yet to scan or maybe animate smaller face details, everyone kinda look a bit apathetic in-game compared to how they look in real life.
Jessica Chobot -> Diana Allers
pgQFiEh.png

6SwDMv7.png
I’ll never forgive them for turning Yvonne into Michael Jackson with a fat ass. I’m actually happy they’re getting rid of the ass shots in the remake

tabC8t1.png

Top Bottom