• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet your Maker | Day 1 PS Plus Release

Kupfer

Enter an empire of brutal expression with Meet your Maker, available Day 1 on Playstation Plus.​

JdVFTma.jpg

Meet Your Maker launches on April 4, and what better way to do it than with Day 1 availability as part of the April 2023 PlayStation Plus Monthly Games lineup.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
It's intriguing that they are alternating day 1 releases between Essential and Extra/Premium.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I could've sworn I've seen a preview on this a while ago. Looks really interesting.

TPS Mario Maker?

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
This is like Ghostrunner mixed with Minecraft. Hope it delivers!

The track from the trailer is featuring one of my favorite bands. An absolute banger.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Has anyone else tried this yet?

Holy hell is progression a slow drip. There's 5 areas to level up (your character, AI guards, traps, your weapon, items) and it's going to take an eternity to fully max out any one area. So eternity x 5 = pure lunacy.

That being said, logging on to watch people get killed in your base is unbelievably cool. Now I get why H.H. Holmes built that murder castle in Chicago back in the late 1800s.

This game yearns to be placed in a Rust / Ark competitor to see it's full potential.

Freeman76

This game is pretty cool but some people make such shitty maps lol

Im stuck atm due to needing to clear a champion room where the cunt made a massive long corridoor and when you grab the canister exploding corpses drop from the cieling all the way out. No way I can get out. Does anyone know if these refresh so I can try a different one?

Darchaos

This game is pretty cool but some people make such shitty maps lol

Im stuck atm due to needing to clear a champion room where the cunt made a massive long corridoor and when you grab the canister exploding corpses drop from the cieling all the way out. No way I can get out. Does anyone know if these refresh so I can try a different one?
Try to buy the "shield" from one of the vendors, throw it on the ground juat before you pick up the canister. The shield lasts a couple of seconds so hopefully that is enough to not get killed.

Top Bottom