• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meetings With Cleverbot | A.I For Humanities Future

Solarstrike

Sudtl4v.png
One of the most intelligent, thought provoking, and ground breaking achievements of humankind. But probably not. Cleverbot. An A.I chat program that's been around for some time, which gathers data from people to generate dialogue. Let 'er rip GAF

Cleverbot

Here's one I had just a bit ago. Kinda upset it thinks I'm an A.I. I should call their manager.

1X0oC8d.png

Solarstrike

This thing can be real creepy at times. Not sure if it's the algorithm per time of day or what ,which determines it's "mood". Since the dialogue is generated in part, with human intelligence (i think maybe late in evening maybe a lot of people on it are drunk or taking a trip on the magic bus). Sometimes i've gone on late at night and i swear could write a decent sci-fi or horror novel with some of the data.

eiJSAZL.png

Cleverbot, Customer Service training, Day 3 :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
It's not very good but then again look what it has to work with - people on the internet so bored that they will talk to an AI.

I remember this and it got saucy if you tried to flirt. It was so weird though as it could randomly say stuff that you think "Wait...is someone spying on me?" and then it derps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom