• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mel Gibson scrapes together cash from Christ, helps make Paparazzi. Lame movie alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Firest0rm said:
I'm actually pretty interested in seeing it. I think its good to see paparrazi get get beaten up. :D
Seriously, I'll probably be cheering whenever they get the shit kicked out of them.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ninja Scooter said:
this movie looks godawful. Its like the plot from the PUnisher meets an annoying, whiny celebrity.
Exactly what I thought when I first saw the trailer. Exactly.

I hate the word Paparazzi. I feel celebrities use it (and so fucking often, I hear it all the fucking time. just shut the fuck up!) to make themselves feel more special, just because it sounds somewhat interesting.

AeroGod

kitchenmotors said:
I hate the word Paparazzi. I feel celebrities use it (and so fucking often, I hear it all the fucking time. just shut the fuck up!) to make themselves feel more special, just because it sounds somewhat interesting.

Why? Its a real word. Paparazzi are not regular photographers, they dont work for magazines or newspapers, and they dont take "normal" pictures. They invade the privacy of celebrities and important figures because the sick public have a morbid facination with seeing these people in their private lives. Its wrong, its not to make them feel popular, its because its the proper word. It actually came from a movie called La Dolce Vita where in it there was a character named Paparazzo who went around taking candid pictures of celebrities and invading their privacy.

And I cant wait to see this movie. Tom Sizemore is a great actor. Just him being in it makes me like it and I havnt even seen it.

andthebeatgoeson

Wait, the Lame Movie Alert didn't break once the first preview of Anacondas was shown?

'Hey guys, let's make a sequel to a shitty movie...without the ass of J. Lo.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom