• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Why was this thread locked? Is it because people were posting benign jokes about Xbox?

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
it's good until she starts cooking bacon.
Wait What Reaction GIF

Soodanim

I used to love hotdogs, then I realised what was in them. Or, really, I realised I don’t know what was in them.

But the whole package with ketchup, mustard, and whatever else is a nice combination of flavours.

Star-Lord

A hotdog is nothing more than an ever-so-slightly posher sausage sandwich. Just give me two slices of doorstep bread, three near-burnt sausages, and a blanket of ketchup. Job’s a good ‘un.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
oh my god what song is that last part from, is it from a game soundtrack or something...

Ahhhh fuck yes hahaha i know all the words but understand none

Translation:

(AS YOU ARE GROWING UP PEOPLE ARE BECOMING AWARE OF YOUR GOOD LOOKS
EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT YOUR THIN WAIST)x2
THERES NO ONE LIKE YOUx2

(THE BOYS ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY
THE STREETS ARE FULL OF STORIES ABOUT YOUR LOOKS)x2
DON'T LET THE ATTENTION DROWN YOU

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Cerium has sold Resetera for $4.5m. Jeepers!
Which is where the difference betweeen us and then lies. EviLore, from what I understand, has had offers in the past, but declined and expressed NeoGAF is about the community. Over there, though, they clearly care about the money more than it’s members. I give it another year (if that) before it shuts down under new management.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Fb is after me. I've now got a three day ban for comments I made last year lmao. "Bullying" I can't even see the comments since they've deleted them.

Top Bottom