• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Alright guys today was my last day of chemo and tomorrow I will have a small surgery that should ease most of the pain away.I should come back online soon after it and hopefully after a few days I should be better than I have been in the last 3 years.
I'm so glad that you guys have been there and some even more than my family.
Even the people that I sometimes (or often) disagree with have been supportive so please GAF even with the downsides, don't change.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Alright guys today was my last day of chemo and tomorrow I will have a small surgery that should ease most of the pain away.I should come back online soon after it and hopefully after a few days I should be better than I have been in the last 3 years.
I'm so glad that you guys have been there and some even more than my family.
Even the people that I sometimes (or often) disagree with have been supportive so please GAF even with the downsides, don't change.
Glad to hear it brother!

Kev Kev

hooooooo boy, what a glorious day it has been. im mostly past the era drama but that was just too good to not lean into. 10/10 would play again. its going to be a great christmas present watching that place tear itself apart over the next few months

now lets get on with this implosion, im ready to see some fireworks baby

T8SC

3am543cvt5x61.gif

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Welp I finished up work, wife is taking the kids up to her sister's for a sleepover spooky party so I got the house to myself, picked up a $20 ribeye to sous vide for my date with Samus finishing up Dread before watching some broflix by myself. A good day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom