• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tschumi

I'm about to play Futsal for the first time in years (very big on it in my 20s) on the first cold day of the year, shortly after a 12 hour rain... Could i BE any more nailed on for a muscle injury?

Walking In Season 2 GIF by Friends

nush

Gold Member
I'd find it hillarious if EL sued Cerium for damages to his business, grabbed the bag for himself, still kept GAF and watched re burn to the ground. Statute of limitations probably isn't up on that. IANAL.

I'd find it hillarious if EL sued Cerium for damages to his business, grabbed the bag for himself, still kept GAF and watched re burn to the ground. Statute of limitations probably isn't up on that. IANAL.
I'm not sure what the precedent would be for something like. Would be good to know if there were grounds for a lawsuit though

It's your favourite biscuit boi back with more tales of his fucked up dreams.

The only way I can describe this one is a time travelling Idris Elba, Jonah Hill and former Prime Minister David Cameron stage a terrorist attack on London.

An utterly bizarre dream even for me. Details are a bit blurry but I do remember it culminating with a showdown between me and Jonah, him rocking an MP7 and me some sort of pump action shotgun, we were duking it out in a nail salon or something (but it was like a hybrid with TM Lewin, weird)

Staring down the barrel of that gun felt so real and as I took aim I honestly thought I was going to die. I then proceeded to miss every shot before Cameron escaped in a cartoon villain-esque flying machine and going through what I can only assume was a time portal.

I personally can't wait for the sequel.

Star-Lord

It's your favourite biscuit boi back with more tales of his fucked up dreams.

The only way I can describe this one is a time travelling Idris Elba, Jonah Hill and former Prime Minister David Cameron stage a terrorist attack on London.

An utterly bizarre dream even for me. Details are a bit blurry but I do remember it culminating with a showdown between me and Jonah, him rocking an MP7 and me some sort of pump action shotgun, we were duking it out in a nail salon or something (but it was like a hybrid with TM Lewin, weird)

Staring down the barrel of that gun felt so real and as I took aim I honestly thought I was going to die. I then proceeded to miss every shot before Cameron escaped in a cartoon villain-esque flying machine and going through what I can only assume was a time portal.

I personally can't wait for the sequel.
10/10, would pay to see.

10/10, would pay to see.
I really don't know what's going on in my head.

There's a lot of minor detail that happened that I'm missing involving fake suicides and other stuff but it's all a bit of a blur now. Not that any sort of context would bring clarity to whatever the hell was happening in the first place.

Star-Lord

I really don't know what's going on in my head.

There's a lot of minor detail that happened that I'm missing involving fake suicides and other stuff but it's all a bit of a blur now. Not that any sort of context would bring clarity to whatever the hell was happening in the first place.
I’d love to have more weird dreams like that. I only ever seen to have two recurring dreams. One where I start floating away higher and higher and can’t get down, and one where I’m trapped in a TARDIS-like fridge caught between a house on fire and the end of the world.

The human mind sure is fucking weird.

I’d love to have more weird dreams like that. I only ever seen to have two recurring dreams. One where I start floating away higher and higher and can’t get down, and one where I’m trapped in a TARDIS-like fridge caught between a house on fire and the end of the world.

The human mind sure is fucking weird.
At least in the fridge dream you have an Indiana Jones-esque chance of escaping alive from the fire.

I'll agree the human mind is indeed, very fucked up.

Ionian

Make sure both of your shins are touching the front of the bowl, dribble and steadily increase pressure until you hear water splashback. :messenger_sunglasses:

Or just sit down like a little bitch.

Pitch black here, would probably up knocking the sink off the wall or slipping and breaking my neck.

Just sprayed and prayed. Hence why I probably need to bleach the place. When you gotta go ...

Thaedolus

Good morning, boys!

I see, I missed a lot. Luckily I'm at work today so I can catch up.

You won't believe what happened. I got a PS5 :messenger_face_screaming:! I still can't believe it.

the lord of the rings GIF

But it looks kind of weird. Who came up with that design?
Welcome to the party pal. Playing PS4 games at 60FPS is glorious

Thaedolus

This is the first time since moving to England (aside from moving into/out of halls at uni) that I’ve moved house. That’s well over ten years. I’m hating it with a passion.

I didn’t even think of that. Damn it.
The first 7 years or so with my wife we moved about 5 times, so glad we bought a house to stay in long term a few years ago before the market got crazy. Even if we wanted to move again we wouldn’t want to pay for it any time soon. And we got good neighbors

Ionian

This is the first time since moving to England (aside from moving into/out of halls at uni) that I’ve moved house. That’s well over ten years. I’m hating it with a passion.

I didn’t even think of that. Damn it.

Isn't that like a German toilet?

You shit on a shelf and then flush?

Cconfused the fuck ouf of me when I first used one. I guesss no-splashback is a bonus. Just was new to me.

Top Bottom