• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

T8SC

Cannot relate.

Why's that?

troll-face-jeffrey-wong-transparent.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm loving this stay-cation. Get up, play Faerie Solitaire Harvest while sipping coffee & listening to music, after an hour or two work out. Then lunch, and edibles and whatever the hell else I want to do. Music and Forza mostly.

We've gotten quite a lot done around the house too. Shame I've got to go back to work for 9 days but at least it's only that.

Anyone got any tips for an introvert trying to make friends at a wedding where you only know the bride and groom?

First step is getting absolutely white girl wasted, I assume?

*Nightwing

Anyone got any tips for an introvert trying to make friends at a wedding where you only know the bride and groom?

First step is getting absolutely white girl wasted, I assume?
No! Stay sober to enjoy secretly sabotaging the wedding. Start by using your natural introvertedness to be relegated to the kid’s section (they are probably thinking it’s your social skill level and will set you there anyways) where you talk about games with the kids to gain thier trust and then periodically leave the booze out within reach for them to all get shit faced. This means you will be making various bar runs. During each one you have to stay vigilant as either the mother of the bride, or the groom will be looking to get shitfaced as well. One always gets drunk at a wedding, always. So your job is while double fishing drink runs to leave for the kids secretly, you drop one to said mother to speed up the process.

If all goes according to plan you will have the kids shitfaced with everyone asking you what happened, and then a fun drunk mother of bride/groom to point to and criticize with the other wedding guest’s both as amazing conversation starter’s. But be sure to take sips from drinks and even spill some on yourself so if you get found out on either of the two you just play drunk and stupid. Have fun and slap the brides ass for us!

I'm at the mall and these 2 chicks have a PS5 just in the open. Somebody is going to do a snatch & grab on that baby. Or maybe there's no PS5 inside and that's bait.

6GWiB9J.jpg

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
how do we know the two…women aren’t selling the PS5 at scalper prices. They’re obviously manning that cell phone case kiosk. Those places are always full of sketch.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Kev Kev Kev Kev with Marty McFly requesting a permanent ban, I'm going to ask what we're all thinking.

How hard are you?
seann-william-scott-yes.gif

200.gif

I’d like like to thank my Mom for always supporting me, all the Neo Members for taking his place and being a good posters who don’t create shitty bait threads, I’d also like to thank baby Jesus for all that stuff he did way back when good job buddy, oh and I’d also like to extend a shout out to Tesseract for all the reactions that made me believe Marty would get banned one day made me believe it in my soul miss you bro

Thank you all so much. I love you GAF, goodnight!!!

Toons

Someone selling a spidey no way home ticket for $25k

I hope it isn't real but after going through the process of getting mine I dont blame em

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Where's the cruise to?
We’re at the Disney island for a couple days, then Nassau. I think some of the regular stops are restricted due to COVID but whatever, the cruise itself was a gift, I just paid for airfare and the extras…like swimming with dolphins! That was a surprise I didn’t know I bought

Top Bottom