• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

you may have gotten tesseract but you won't get me

Tess
Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
We’re at the Disney island for a couple days, then Nassau. I think some of the regular stops are restricted due to COVID but whatever, the cruise itself was a gift, I just paid for airfare and the extras…like swimming with dolphins! That was a surprise I didn’t know I bought

That was my same exact trip pre-pandemic. Enjoy! Only we actually added a few days detour to stay at Atlantis on Paradise Island. It was expensive but that place feels like a Disney castle and they for sure treat you like royalty.

And in Nassau, I caution you not to tread too far away from the tourist areas. Not only is it depressing, but those teenagers offering to give you rides or rent their moped will straight jack you if they get the chance.

Ionian

What if I have the AIDS

I would very politely decline that interaction.

When I was banging whores most used to present their tests to show they were clean. Which is a boner killer to be honest but at least they were being honest. Still they were well paid for their service of not having AIDS and i'm not dead yet.

Got pneumonia and probably COVID. I still wake up, no idea how. (after the whores).

NB: Not been with one since leaving. 2015 I came back to my homeland.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I would very politely decline that interaction.

When I was banging whores most used to present their tests to show they were clean. Which is a boner killer to be honest but at least they were being honest. Still they were well paid for their service of not having AIDS and i'm not dead yet.

Got pneumonia and probably COVID. I still wake up, no idea how. (after the whores).

Bubble Gum Smile GIF by renderfruit

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'm wheezing. Friend texted me "yo I didn't know Taika Waititi was in Wheel of Time? This is awesome. Is he funny"(sic).

He saw a screenshot with this guy

yIcwEWz.jpg

I love my stoner-ass friends.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
My brother in law was too scared to bring edibles on board so I gave him some of mine last night. He was so paranoid and stoned out of his mind at dinner he thought, when I got up early to take our fussy baby back to the room, I actually got kicked out of the restaurant and might get kicked off the boat.

My sister in law made him give the rest back to me this morning

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My brother in law was too scared to bring edibles on board so I gave him some of mine last night. He was so paranoid and stoned out of his mind at dinner he thought, when I got up early to take our fussy baby back to the room, I actually got kicked out of the restaurant and might get kicked off the boat.

My sister in law made him give the rest back to me this morning
I travel all the time with edibles. No one at TSA gives a shit about it these days. He will be fine Just keep them on his carry—on and keep the quantity to as low as possible.

Flintty

I felt a custom meme would be appropriate for this. Wife is not going to be impressed. I blame GAF and Halo. Thanks guys.

hVGtbvB.jpg

GAF has been great lately, and I'm probably enjoying it a bit too much.

Also, my face when GAF keeps dropping out for maintenance or whatever

THuLAep.jpg

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Have any of you perverts ever noodled a fish?

Well I grew up in the Southern US so if you're talking about the slang of such an action I am familiar with: yes, I have noodled catfish before.

If you leave it up to my imagination? Yes, I once drilled a wide hole into the walls of a woman's prison and dipped my wick in to see how many fish I could noodle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom